Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Sewing Machine Cover (Bernina machine cover)

Reviewed by:Dale C

About Dale Cstarstarstar
HI USA
Posted on:3/6/07 4:45 AM

Karine said... (3/7/07 9:31 AM) Reply
This is great! Thanks for sharing the link to instructions. Your machine cozy is beautiful - personally, I wouldn't add a thing.
Lalena said... (3/7/07 6:38 AM) Reply
This is really pretty, and perfect as is. I like the blank space--it has a calm, minimalist Zen aesthetic.
AnneM said... (3/7/07 6:04 AM) Reply
Cute, Dale. Can't say I've named my machine, although I am certain folks have. Joe? Bob? ;) How about Mac (short for Machine)? I just throw a large scrap of fabric over mine; not nearly as nice - nor as protective - as your professional one.
Annette1 said... (3/6/07 11:12 PM) Reply
I've CALLED my machine a few names on occasion, but that's about as far as it's gone. What a great project, and inspiring!
Elemenopeo said... (3/6/07 11:07 PM) Reply
Very classy!
jessika said... (3/6/07 4:50 PM) Reply
Very pretty, great job.
Katharine in BXL said... (3/6/07 2:41 PM) Reply
Beautiful sashiko!
snaffles said... (3/6/07 11:52 AM) Reply
Your cover is great. I wouldn't add anything. It has a terrific Japanese sensibility that is fits the sashiko and fabric you used in your sewing room. I really like it balanced as it is. Good work.
Irene Q said... (3/6/07 11:22 AM) Reply
I think you should call your machine Bernie. :-) This turned out beautifully - very classy! You could put one of those swirls with a line in the upper left to help balance the design...
coloreyec said... (3/6/07 9:49 AM) Reply
Very nice way to cover your machine. I love the creative embellishments. The large flower over the wheel is too cute.

by: LM2HYD