Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5154 (Apron) (It's so easy apron)

Reviewed by:cindy-lou

About cindy-loustarstarstar
Member since: 7/21/06
Posted on:3/8/07 4:25 PM

LiZ said... (3/11/07 3:36 PM) Reply
Great aprons. I think that Lucille looks great.
jessika said... (3/11/07 1:44 PM) Reply
Wow, you were busy too making lots of aprons. I'm going to have to try this one next. great job. I like the apron with Lucille but my dd loves the tink and sleeping beauty ones.
cathy45 said... (3/10/07 8:55 AM) Reply
So cute & so easy=so happy!
OP Gal said... (3/9/07 7:01 PM) Reply
Super cute!
SimsSews said... (3/9/07 9:17 AM) Reply
I think we all fell in love with Lucille during the stash reduction contest. Way to go Cindy-Lou!
cindy-lou said... (3/9/07 0:10 AM) Reply
Annette, thanks! If I were making for Bible school, I'd probably downsize the armholes as well as the width on this pattern-- but that would be easy enough. You could make a BUNCH fo them, fast and cheap (a key when I've done VBS!)-- and if no embroidery available, the kids could get their own iron-on letters to personalize as a VBS craft. I love your idea!
Annette1 said... (3/8/07 10:00 PM) Reply
These are SO CUTE! I'm thinking about Bible School, wondering if the kids could use them this summer. If they can be "one size fits all," they might be able to use them for something. I LOVE all of yours. Thanks for the review! This is a great idea for so MANY gifts, as you say.
Ody said... (3/8/07 7:52 PM) Reply
Soooo cute!!! I will have to get a picture of my aprons I did. I made them for all my older girls for Christmas and their birthdays. They love them. If someone wants to know where to get a great blank for an apron to embroider, our Sam's in MO has them in white and sometimes even in colors. They are easy incase you don't have time to sew them. Cindy Lou, this will be a treasure and I can't wait to go to the coop so Lucille can see herself emblazened for ever on an apron. Thanks!
Chris Kelly said... (3/8/07 6:59 PM) Reply
CL...Lucille is going to love this!!!!so is ODY!!!!! Nice job! These are just tooo cute, I have to get this pattern!!!
Peggy L said... (3/8/07 5:55 PM) Reply
Too cute! And even I guess which one is for Ody.
CarolynGM said... (3/8/07 5:01 PM) Reply
I think I need to go catch up on that stash reduction thread -- looks like I missed some fun! I really must have some of that giant rick rack for my next apron.