Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5202 (Tunic Blouse)

Reviewed by:cecelia

About ceceliastar
CT USA
Member since: 5/4/06
Posted on:3/10/07 9:39 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
AnneM said... (4/1/07 8:50 PM) Reply
Great top on you, love your use of the fabric. The strong vertical lines it gives are very nice as well. I bet your review will (has?) inspired a number of others to play with border prints.
patsijean said... (3/11/07 11:40 AM) Reply
I am not generally fond of LH patterns, but this one is a keeper for you. I love the fabric and the use of the border print. The colors are great on you.
Karen8320 said... (3/11/07 4:13 AM) Reply
Cecilia, I love what you've done with the border print here and you've now opened my eyes to the possibilities of using border prints elsewhere. Great work! It looks lovely on you.
SewTwin said... (3/11/07 3:56 AM) Reply
Great border print.Difficult using borders, but vest "look" is different, and very designer look, not "homesewn". Like the 3 buttons, faster to get dressed..
blue mooney said... (3/10/07 6:46 PM) Reply
The way you used the border is a great way to dress up a basic pattern. Looks very good on you.
FloraNature said... (3/10/07 4:04 PM) Reply
Absolutely gorgeous!!! What a wonderful way to use a border print. Love the colours too.
Cheryl Reeves said... (3/10/07 1:22 PM) Reply
Nice blouse. I love your use of the border print.
Annette1 said... (3/10/07 1:08 PM) Reply
VERY nice! The way you've laid it out almost looks like you have a vest on from a distance. I love it! I like like the three buttons (I always like odd numbers) ending at the waist. Thanks for the review!
Marji said... (3/10/07 12:03 PM) Reply
Very flattering cut and style. I love what you did with the border print too.
suzanrossi said... (3/10/07 10:48 AM) Reply
What a great "muslin" - lovely placement of fabric, too.
cindy-lou said... (3/10/07 10:34 AM) Reply
Very nice blouse that you did a beautiful job with. I love the colors and the use of the border.
Nancywin said... (3/10/07 10:00 AM) Reply
I like how you used the border print on the front panels. LH patterns are always so quick and easy - I'm glad this one turned out so nicely for you
Annie- oh said... (3/10/07 9:59 AM) Reply
Cecilia, I'm down on my knees...what a fine idea to use a border print with this pattern - it is gorgeous on you! And soooo unusual.

Paradiso Designs Perfect Pillows Pattern