Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2683 (Figure Skating Dress)

Reviewed by:MelC

About MelCstar
NC USA
Member since: 1/11/06
Posted on:3/12/07 6:45 PM
Last Updated:3/13/07 9:15 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Costumes

AnneM said... (3/20/07 8:26 AM) Reply
One of the things I like about this line is the vast choice of sizes in a pattern. Your little girl can have dance outfits for a long while yet! :)
purpleseamstress said... (3/13/07 9:53 PM) Reply
So cute! You did a great job and with the price of leotards, what a saver when you can find a pattern for a life-time.
Mardi2 said... (3/13/07 1:08 PM) Reply
It looks great! I wish I had the courage to try sewing with any kind of stretchy fabric. The more I read reviews like yours the more my courage grows. Thanks for a great review!
Levone said... (3/13/07 10:39 AM) Reply
Great looking dance outfit....I would love to make these types of things if my 2 year old daughter becomes involved in dancing, gymnastics, etc.
cindy-lou said... (3/13/07 9:25 AM) Reply
Great work on a really cute garment! I have been intimidated by activewear byt may try to make some gymnastics leotards for my kids based on your experience (those fashionista leotards are $35 each!)
Annette1 said... (3/12/07 8:11 PM) Reply
So cute! I'm sure your daughter loves it, too. She's lucky to have a mom who can make her dance outfits. :o)