Online Sewing Class: All About Linings

About carolynwstarstarstar
Member since: 3/19/05
Posted on:3/16/07 4:00 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
FarmhouseChick said... (3/9/15 4:33 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for your review. I made one of these and was very unhappy with the way the collar went on as the seam shows at the inside neck edge. I'm making one in Pendleton Wool and am going to seam the collar with collar right side to the jacket wrong side. I will bind all the edges with a binding from the Pendleton store. I would like to use leather, but do not have any. Your comments helped me decide to try it my way with the reverse of the weave on the collar and the cuffs.
Jeanne in Denver said... (12/7/07 4:45 PM) Reply
Thank you for reviewing this pattern. I am extremely confused about the collar myself. Everything else is a snap to put together - but the collar has me stumped. Not ready to give up quite yet.
AnneM said... (4/2/07 8:50 AM) Reply
Very spring!!! Nice collar, also.
OP Gal said... (3/17/07 1:27 PM) Reply
Nice jacket. Perfect fabric for gardening!
Debbie Cook said... (3/17/07 9:57 AM) Reply
Cute jacket, although for me it would be a full winter weight. :-)
Annette1 said... (3/17/07 0:39 AM) Reply
And the Mighty Clin does it again! I LOVE this fleece. It's perfect for your jacket ... but I think it'd look better on me, me, me. :o)) Great job, as usual.
suzanrossi said... (3/16/07 11:59 PM) Reply
What a beautiful job you've done on this fleece. Lapel flower placement is perfect!
Cheryl Reeves said... (3/16/07 9:56 PM) Reply
You have been making some really pretty stuff lately. I like this one, too.
Nancywin said... (3/16/07 9:13 PM) Reply
Very pretty - I laughed when you said spring is coming and you will need a jacket. It is 88 degrees here right now (6:00pm) and I'm afraid spring is coming and I won't be able to wear any of my jackets! I really like what you did with this one
cecelia said... (3/16/07 8:48 PM) Reply
What a cute jacket, and so springy with the flowers on it. I'm in the middle of a snowstorm--is spring really coming?
Kelly D. said... (3/16/07 4:24 PM) Reply
What a cute jacket! It's great to have things that look like spring clothes but still have warmth. Thanks for the review.

by: prosthetic...