Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6678 (Misses Blouse)

Reviewed by:ALY

About ALYstarstar
VA USA
Member since: 2/21/03
Posted on:3/21/07 7:16 PM
Last Updated:3/21/07 7:43 PM

MareeAlison said... (3/2/08 4:47 PM) Reply
I was really interested in seeing your review but unfortunately your photos are no longer linking from this page. Hope you can fix that.
EvLouise said... (6/19/07 5:37 PM) Reply
I just bought this pattern this weekend and after studying the model (view D), decided that some sort of alteration would be needed so bra straps won't show. Thank you so much for the tips - I hope to cut out the top this week and will refer back to your ideas!
So So said... (4/5/07 6:20 AM) Reply
Thank you for reviewing this pattern in so much depth. Particularly the details about extending the neck edge/shoulder so you can wear a full bra. And the resultant dart etc alteraaations to teh back. Your blouse looks so much better than the pattern. I was not struck on the pattern before I read your review, I will now go back and look at he patterna again. I have rated your review very helpful. thank you.
AnneM said... (3/25/07 5:09 PM) Reply
Good knock-off.
ryan's mom said... (3/22/07 3:54 PM) Reply
This pattern really caught my eye in the catalog. Your version looks great!!
ChristineX said... (3/22/07 2:00 PM) Reply
Yes! Beautiful top! I like it better on you than on the pattern model. The outfit is very flattering and polished-looking.
SimsSews said... (3/22/07 12:03 PM) Reply
Great blouse, I believe you've improved the BR version.
Jane S said... (3/22/07 7:40 AM) Reply
Wow, this looks wonderful. Thanks for such a useful review with good advice about that neckband.
somerset said... (3/22/07 6:48 AM) Reply
Beautiful. I bought the same pattern with the same intent to copy the BR blouse. Thanks for showing off your awesome results!
SusiM said... (3/22/07 0:32 AM) Reply
i hadn't considered this pattern before your review, so thank you very much. Your blouse turned out very nice. I like the changes to the neck line.
redsquid said... (3/21/07 9:07 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review - I've got this in the stash and was wondering about the band width... ~Linda
Linda G said... (3/21/07 8:51 PM) Reply
Your blouse is beautiful.
Christina Sonja said... (3/21/07 8:43 PM) Reply
This blouse looks great on you and it's a great color - the overall effect is just like the BR inspiration look too.

Other My Childhood Treasures