Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> HP-104 (Butterfly Top)

Reviewed by:Melody

About Melodystarstar
MI United States
Member since: 2/7/02
Posted on:3/24/07 6:25 PM
Last Updated:3/24/07 10:00 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 24 people
gaginny said... (8/26/07 5:43 AM) Reply
I have this pattern and just had not gotten around to it. SInce reading your review I am moving it to the top of my list. ALso I didn't know that HP patterns were sold at Hancocks......I order so much fabric online that I rarely make it in to the brick and mortar stores any more. Any way....your top looks great....thanks for posting this review.
artist1lisa said... (4/2/07 0:11 AM) Reply
Very beautiful top.The color is great on you.I have to try this pattern as recommended.
SarahWeb said... (3/28/07 2:09 PM) Reply
Very pretty top. Nice job!
Maychi said... (3/26/07 4:32 PM) Reply
Gorgeous!
Deb Bee said... (3/26/07 4:21 PM) Reply
I just had to chime in with a big "me too." That looks great on you and the fabric is perfect!
cathy45 said... (3/26/07 10:17 AM) Reply
This looks GREAT on you!
sandrasdaughter said... (3/26/07 6:25 AM) Reply
This is hot! Great job!
pterion said... (3/25/07 11:41 PM) Reply
I'm adding to this great list of kudos...you look wonderful in this top!
CA Eisenhour said... (3/25/07 7:15 PM) Reply
Awesome top Melody! VERY flattering on you. Great review! You've made me want to make clothes for myself for a change rather than for the DGD!
AnneM said... (3/25/07 5:13 PM) Reply
You're fast! I think this is the 1st review of this new batch of HP patterns. Cool fabric. I'm impressed w/ how good this top looks on a large-busted woman. I'm thinking it will work for small-busted me as well. Too bad the store near you is closing.
PhyllisC said... (3/25/07 4:28 PM) Reply
Faaabulous !
Diane E said... (3/25/07 12:47 PM) Reply
Melody, thanks for your review. When I read it, I got nervous that my recent HP order didn't include the pattern. Phew! I did order it and now, thanks to you, I can't wait to get my greedy mitts on it. Also thanks for the alternate photo link. You look wonderful in the pretty new top!
Janice C. said... (3/25/07 9:59 AM) Reply
It looks really lovely on you - and I love your writing style too !
Stacy Sews said... (3/25/07 9:59 AM) Reply
Beautiful!!! It looks fantastic on you.
beangirl said... (3/25/07 9:03 AM) Reply
Really cute, this looks fab on you! I'm really liking these new patterns a lot more than I expected too. Can't wait to see the next one you try!
candyo said... (3/25/07 8:01 AM) Reply
wow, you're fast! What a great looking top!
Sew Little Thyme said... (3/25/07 7:51 AM) Reply
Your blouse looks fabulous! Great job & thanks for the fast review! I have this one on my short list to order too.
melanie9313 said... (3/25/07 0:49 AM) Reply
Too funny!! Junk under the hood... that is cracking me up... I have junk under the hood and in the trunk. Provides for some interesting fitting issues!! Your Hot Patterns blouse looks really cute Melanie
carolynw said... (3/24/07 11:01 PM) Reply
I lover this - you look terrific in it. I think you have me thinkign I should try this - looks so cool in every way!
marthamyers said... (3/24/07 10:47 PM) Reply
Wonderful review! Thanks so much. And it looks fabulous on you.
PegL said... (3/24/07 10:42 PM) Reply
Great top on you! You win the prize for speed too!
coloreyec said... (3/24/07 10:37 PM) Reply
I wasn't impressed enough by the HP/McCall's patterns when I first looked through them but seeing this made up has convinced me that I must rush out to get this pattern. Thanks enabling me to add to my stash of patterns (I think) with a new pattern company.
Kristen said... (3/24/07 10:20 PM) Reply
Cute!! My Hancock's has HPs and I picked up a few. I was dithering over this one, and your review tells me I must go back and get it!!!
jo37 said... (3/24/07 10:19 PM) Reply
Great job. I need to add this to my wish list.
Sharon M said... (3/24/07 9:42 PM) Reply
You are so fast! Love this top and love it on you. Thanks for the quick review. Can't wait to make it myself.
Gold said... (3/24/07 9:31 PM) Reply
Nice top looks great on you.
CarolynGM said... (3/24/07 9:23 PM) Reply
Beautiful! I think this is the prettiest pattern of the new releases, and you have confirmed just how lovely it makes up.
Lori V said... (3/24/07 9:17 PM) Reply
Great looking top, it looks fantastic on you.
Christina Sonja said... (3/24/07 9:11 PM) Reply
Isn't is great when you can whip out a fun new garment sew quickly. PS I can't see the larger image either...
Boo97 said... (3/24/07 8:35 PM) Reply
That print looks great for the blouse style. Very pretty.
Runrover said... (3/24/07 8:29 PM) Reply
Beautiful top; it looks great on you!!
Karla Kizer said... (3/24/07 7:58 PM) Reply
That's a great-looking top, Melody. Thanks for doing such a quick review on it.
Debbie Cook said... (3/24/07 7:52 PM) Reply
Wow! You're fast girl! Very pretty style on you.
licarritc said... (3/24/07 7:39 PM) Reply
OOh! I am getting this, now I can't wait!!!!
mollyshark said... (3/24/07 7:28 PM) Reply
One of the most flattering I've seen in a long while and the material was a great choice. Will look into these.
Linda G said... (3/24/07 7:05 PM) Reply
Very beautiful... I like it!!!!
Carolyndh said... (3/24/07 6:55 PM) Reply
Great top! I bought the Butterfly top also but haven't made it up yet. This will be a fantastic top judging from yours. Awesome-Thanks!
j222b said... (3/24/07 6:39 PM) Reply
when I click to enlarge project photo, a "?" comes instead. Even the small photo is intriguing-would like to see a larger view (old eyes)!
lmg said... (3/24/07 6:37 PM) Reply
Wow, is that cute on you! And are you fast! I went looking for the new HP here at Fabricland in Canada but no luck yet. Boo Hoo
GorgeousFabrics said... (3/24/07 6:30 PM) Reply
Oh, I love that on you! I have this on order, and I have a whole slew of knits to make it with. Thanks for a great review!

by: RainyDayPe...

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

Jamie Christina Miz Mozelle Dress Paper Pattern