Pattern Reviews> Folkwear> 230 (Model T Duster)

Reviewed by:Nikki

About Nikkistarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/8/02
Posted on:3/25/07 9:37 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
AnneM said... (4/4/07 1:27 PM) Reply
Great trench - it looks nice and really useful. Fun color.
Annette1 said... (3/29/07 0:34 AM) Reply
Great coat, and I love the length. I know what you mean about finding BUTTONS. :o( I have to drive 30 miles just to find ANY button, much less any I like. Then, just as you said, they never seem to stock very many. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I just ordered 20 buttons from "As Cute as a Button," and spent $60. And that was 10 of just two styles -- ha! Thanks for the great review! I always look forward to them, as we seem to like the same styles (only they look a lot better on you -- ha!)
moss said... (3/26/07 11:15 AM) Reply
Love it! Love the color. :)
cathy45 said... (3/26/07 9:32 AM) Reply
This is such a stunning piece! The color is so cheerful--perfect for rainy days.
madhatter said... (3/26/07 6:15 AM) Reply
the coat looks great - thanks for this review!
fuzzygalore said... (3/26/07 4:04 AM) Reply
Hey, a duster that also works for rain :-)! How versatile. And I love the color, you certainely won't be hit by a bus on a grey day in this, and you'll be cheering up everyone besides...
Patzee said... (3/26/07 2:27 AM) Reply
I always wondered what a "duster" was. Now I get it. Thanks! Nice job on the coat. It must have been difficult working with all that fabric. Thanks for the review!
Vivienne said... (3/26/07 0:32 AM) Reply
The gorgeous colour makes your coat very dramatic. This will certainly protect your fancy finery from the dust and grime of public transit!
oracle said... (3/25/07 11:46 PM) Reply
I've always admired that pattern; it's so good to see it on someone. Your coat is gorgeous! I love your colour choice for it, too.
Tiner W said... (3/25/07 10:21 PM) Reply