Pattern Reviews> Saf-T-Pockets> 2003 (Rochelle's Reversible Vest/Jac)

Reviewed by:maryfrana

About maryfranastarstarstar
Member since: 3/20/04
Posted on:3/31/07 12:41 PM
Last Updated:3/31/07 12:41 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
RuthieSews said... (10/9/08 4:59 AM) Reply
Hi Thanks for this review. I have the City Safari Duo pattern but have not made it up yet, so its good to read reviews of these patterns.
AnneM said... (4/11/07 5:24 AM) Reply
I'm always fascinated by this pattern line; they have some great ideas. Very pretty garment, and nice of you to make it for your friend.
Peggym said... (4/1/07 6:52 AM) Reply
I bought this pattern last year. I will now take it out and make it! Excellent review and a lovely vest.
Joan in NM said... (4/1/07 1:35 AM) Reply
What a wonderful review! Thanks for the information about fabric changes and grading issues. Very, very helpful information...and the finished vest is beautiful!
Nancywin said... (4/1/07 0:22 AM) Reply
Thanks for the rveiw. I have another STP pattern for a reversible vest and have not tried it yet - but now I think I will.
SALLYRAE said... (3/31/07 7:19 PM) Reply
I am the friend that was "gifted" this beautiful, elegant travel vest. People have already stopped me to rave about this wonderful vest (some have even tried it on!) maryfrana is a person with a very big heart and is a terrific sewer!
sadiebuzz said... (3/31/07 3:34 PM) Reply
I have made Saf-T-Pockets patterns in the past and found the directions and result wonderful! I would definitely use the patterns again.
Sewingmi said... (3/31/07 2:18 PM) Reply
That is a beautiful vest! I've always wanted to try Saf-T-Pockets for traveling because all those pockets sound so handy.

BurdaStyle Magazine 07-2013-105