Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> HP-104

Member since: 8/3/02
Posted on:4/1/07 10:21 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 18 people
AlexaNJ said... (5/13/07 8:41 AM) Reply
Very in depth review!! Great job!
AnneM said... (4/12/07 5:38 AM) Reply
Well, the results are good - since your DD asked for another one! I really like the sleeve; thanks for taking the photograph in a way that shows that. I'm not certain if this style would work well for me, but I'm tempted to try it.
narcissaqtpie said... (4/2/07 10:58 PM) Reply
cute top! Great info, I just bought this pattern and was clueless on the sizing. now I have an idea how to approach it.
Tany said... (4/2/07 6:21 PM) Reply
Just beautiful, Sharon! Thanks for reviewing this pattern!
Joni2 said... (4/2/07 3:50 PM) Reply
Thank you for a thorough review. I'm about to make this, but the instructions threw me off. I'll use your review to help me through it.
Carolyndh said... (4/2/07 12:53 PM) Reply
Sharon, I just finished the HP 108 jacket and will try this one next! Thank you for all of the helpful comments. The top looks great.
slanden99 said... (4/2/07 11:32 AM) Reply
Very helpful and honest review. Glad you found someone that can wear your "muslin"
Linda F said... (4/2/07 7:59 AM) Reply
Beautiful top. I am wondering if the front is 1" longer than the front because it should be eased in for some invisible bust dart shaping. I haven't bought this one...yet. I thought it wouldn't work for a large bust. But if iit works for your daughter than I am all for it. Now I have to get it. Great detail on your blog too. Thanks.
MissCelie said... (4/2/07 5:28 AM) Reply
Such a helpful review, thanks! I've been wondering what these are like. I like you muslin and think it looks good. Very trendy.
Annette1 said... (4/2/07 1:44 AM) Reply
Thank you for the very helpful review. I've been wondering about these patterns, ever since I saw that McCall's was now carrying them. You top turned out great!
GorgeousFabrics said... (4/1/07 10:20 PM) Reply
Oooh, I love your top! I have this pattern. I'll have to try it out.

BurdaStyle Magazine 12-2013-128B