Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9004 (cat beds)

Reviewed by:nstudent

About nstudent
Member since: 4/3/07
Posted on:4/3/07 5:57 PM
Last Updated:4/3/07 6:11 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
RedGarnet said... (9/15/07 9:18 PM) Reply
This pattern picture is the bees knees to look at! So very cute! Wouldn't it just be darling in a kid's room on the bed as a pajama bag? (Anyone remember those?)
AnneM said... (4/14/07 9:50 AM) Reply
I adore this style. Congrats on getting this sewn; from the reviews it is not an easy task. But the results are worth it.
Rustybobn said... (4/4/07 9:21 AM) Reply
I just love it! I'm sorry it was a pain, but it was certainly worth the effort. Your cat's little face reflects pure pleasure.
Linda G said... (4/4/07 4:58 AM) Reply
How darling...I wonder if our cats would go inside....
kathleen1304 said... (4/3/07 11:23 PM) Reply
The cat's name must be Jonah, eh?
illinicrna said... (4/3/07 11:20 PM) Reply
Adrorable! Your cat looks thrilled! I can never get mine to pose like that (she's Siamese as well)
jessika said... (4/3/07 10:53 PM) Reply
Your cat looks so delighted. My cat would be in love with your fish bed. I think he would spill out though as he is a Garfield impersonator. LOL. My dd wants to know you cats name.
Nancywin said... (4/3/07 8:01 PM) Reply
OMG - this is one of the funniest things I have seen - I love it! I'm sure my cats would too, but you have much more patience than I do. It turned out really nicely though. I'm sure it will be a great coversation starter to anyone who visits your home!
mistrydesigns said... (4/3/07 7:34 PM) Reply
Oh my goodness! I love it! My cats would be in heaven if I made it for them!
SansSouci572 said... (4/3/07 7:25 PM) Reply
oh gawd! That is too cute!
kkkkaty said... (4/3/07 7:12 PM) Reply
ok, too cute! I was nervous about trying this pattern (which I have), due to some other complaints on this site about struggles with sewing it, but now I think I'll give it a try.
CarolynGM said... (4/3/07 7:04 PM) Reply
Your cat appears to be in heaven in the mouth of her fish bed. Did she back into it or did she go in and turn around?
Annika said... (4/3/07 7:00 PM) Reply
Fantastic job! I have this pattern too, but it seems too small for my cats... they're all little wide-body jets.Your cats looks so blissed out!

Indygo Junction IJ874

by: susandf

by: Futuralon

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)

Sewing Workshop Salsa Blouse Pattern