Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5931 (@ Home Easy-to-sew)

Reviewed by:kerina

About kerinastar
Member since: 1/1/03
Skill level:Beginner

Posted on:1/12/03 11:55 AM
Last Updated:1/12/03 9:43 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Sleepwear
Rhonda Noah said... (1/12/03 5:07 PM) Reply
I can't see the photo right now, but that does look like a cozy robe pattern. Welcome to sewing and to PR. You'll learn lots here, and we are always ready to help and cheer on new sewers!
AnneM said... (1/12/03 5:02 PM) Reply
Unfortunately your picture is not coming up for me. But congratulations on making the robe. I was looking at that pattern also, and should pick it up. And wow, with all that fabric you bought you can do lots of practicing! I have not done much "custom" fitting yet, but I have seen that it makes a difference. Have fun.
Star said... (1/12/03 4:32 PM) Reply
Kerina, your robe is beautiful. What a project for a first timer. This is just the beginning of a fun obesession!
kerina said... (1/12/03 12:31 PM) Reply
Deepika, thank you so much for your kind comment. And thank you even more for this wonderful site. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent lurking here in the last to weeks. I think it's the best sewing resource on the web.
Deepika said... (1/12/03 12:07 PM) Reply
Kerina that robe is gorgeous! and this is your first sewing project? Congrats.... you'll be hooked for the rest of your life (like I am). Thanks for such a helpful review. Simplicity @home patterns are not so bad.

Other Ruby Slip