Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3827 (One or two-piece dress)

Reviewed by:chick3y

About chick3ystar
TX USA
Member since: 11/13/05
Posted on:4/10/07 0:21 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Plus
Sherril Miller said... (7/8/07 2:56 PM) Reply
I missed your review but I just wanted to say I agree that this is a great dress for you. I'm a similar size and will get this pattern soon.
AnneM said... (4/22/07 9:26 AM) Reply
Very nice dress. I have this, and plan to narrow the sleeves for me. Maybe I'll try it w/o the zipper as well for a speedy version.
Annette1 said... (4/13/07 1:48 AM) Reply
Thanks for all the great tips. This pattern is on my to-do list. I'd been wondering about the neckline, as I mulled it over. :o)
SewTwin said... (4/12/07 5:50 PM) Reply
Cute dress style! Wish I had your thin legs, I would wear my dresses shorter.I like 3/4 sleeves since I am either hot, or cool, and my upper arms wave at me as my DD says. Wear a dark short jacket with this, and you look ready for a meeting!
Jane S said... (4/11/07 6:42 PM) Reply
How pretty! I love this dress on you and can't wait to try it out myself. I'm going to change that dart as well and also narrow those sleeves since I don't like a bell sleeve hitting right at my widest body points.
SimsSews said... (4/11/07 8:39 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress, and no zipper! Go ahead and make the next one(s) higher but enjoy this one too cause I wish I could look down and see only boobage, but it aint happening this life time. LOL
Danvillegirl said... (4/11/07 5:29 AM) Reply
Nice dress. I am glad you reviewed this pattern and noted that it comes with B_C_D cups. I like that about Simplicity patterns. May have to give this dress a try.
sewbehind said... (4/10/07 6:19 PM) Reply
I am going to agree with the chorus. This dress looks very nice on you.
cathy45 said... (4/10/07 9:29 AM) Reply
The dress looks really good on you. Maybe the sleeves would "fit" better if they were a little narrower in circumfrence.
BJ1400 said... (4/10/07 8:47 AM) Reply
Looks very good on you.
newlywedws said... (4/10/07 1:26 AM) Reply
Amazing how popular this pattern is...I just reviewed the same one, only I did the skirt and top.
Soliel said... (4/10/07 0:47 AM) Reply
Yay! This dress is getting a lot of attention today!
Schnauzer said... (4/10/07 0:39 AM) Reply