Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7911 (Burda 7911 Blouse)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:4/25/07 11:18 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
OP Gal said... (4/26/07 8:55 PM) Reply
Cute top and cute fabric. The sleeves are a bit "Judy Jetson" but that makes it distinctive, right?
narcissaqtpie said... (4/26/07 4:21 PM) Reply
I like the it! Maybe the sleeve turned out "space-age" (lol) because of the fabric. You could always take em them off like ryan's moms sugg.
nicegirl said... (4/26/07 9:29 AM) Reply
Cute! I kind of like the crazy sleeve caps but I'm having a Judy Jetson moment lately.
ryan's mom said... (4/26/07 7:14 AM) Reply
Cute top! I haven't tried any Burda patterns yet, but have a Burda mag I have yet to trace. Hmm...the sleeves...makes me wonder what look the designer was trying to achieve. I agree about gathering the caps. Or the top would look cute without sleeves too--perfect for summer.
Soliel said... (4/25/07 1:24 PM) Reply
I think the sleeve caps are OKay, just not used to them. However, if you use a lighter cotton...they would relax more I think.
fuzzygalore said... (4/25/07 12:40 PM) Reply
Well, I don't know - those sleeve caps do look very space-age :-)... and that's supposed to be a good thing, isn't it? At least when you're feeling like super-galactic mom?? I like your fabric. And it's crisp enough that the caps look good, not all drooping down like they could. So I think it's a success.
Pinkytoo said... (4/25/07 12:25 PM) Reply
Good save on the neck band! I agree with you on the cap sleeves, maybe they should be more like a ruffle? Good job anyway, it is very cute!

by: Jonni Ange...