Pattern Reviews> Other> Keshy Jacket Pattern (Keshy Jacket Pattern)

Reviewed by:Jeanette P

About Jeanette Pstar
Member since: 4/29/07
Posted on:4/30/07 8:13 PM
Last Updated:5/25/07 12:44 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

krisbuttonlover said... (4/18/09 1:23 AM) Reply
loved thispattern as well as the fabric you had used!
zammy said... (3/14/09 11:12 PM) Reply
I just made this pattern for the first time and while I agree with Jeanette for the most part, I could have used a little more info in the pattern on the facings, and also some instruction if you wanted to line this jacket. I've been sewing for 30 years so relied on that experience to get me over the problem areas. I appreciated Jeanette's comments and her enthusiasm.
Heatherrique said... (5/26/07 12:20 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! Pretty colors!
Mary Stiefer said... (5/26/07 10:52 AM) Reply
Love it - I'm checking into getting this one.
Jeanette P said... (5/24/07 1:18 PM) Reply
Okay I just added a picture to the Gallery. It's not a very good picture, brand new digital camera and I don't know what I'm doing. The fabric for this one is sueded, hand-dyed marble-like silk I picked up at a sewing show. The fabric is gorgeous, the picture doesn't do it justice.
Jeanette P said... (5/9/07 9:30 AM) Reply
It might take a while to post the picture - I don't have a digital camera (I know, I'm the only person left that doesn't :)! I'll work on it - promise.
AnneM said... (5/8/07 7:31 AM) Reply
Interesting looking jacket pattern. It has more style than some 'art to wear' patterns. Thanks for reviewing this. (Would love to see a picture of your jacket, if you can.)