Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Member since: 2/13/05
Posted on:5/2/07 1:17 AM
Last Updated:5/2/07 1:21 AM

AnneM said... (5/10/07 9:02 PM) Reply
Those are so nice. I like the yellow & green on, particularly.
Skymom said... (5/3/07 9:20 AM) Reply
Fabulous! The Music Man would be my first choice if I could pick any production to work on costumes--I love the clothes of that era. You've done a wonderful job with design and execution!
Jane S said... (5/3/07 8:04 AM) Reply
Oh my gosh, what great costumes. Music Man was the first musical my parents took me to see in NYC when I was 8 years old so I have a sentimental attachment to such a lively and fun show. Your costumes will make it just that way today.
Rhoda K said... (5/2/07 5:31 PM) Reply
Great job! You can breathe now ;-)
Annika said... (5/2/07 2:17 PM) Reply
Oh, they are all so lovely! Break a leg, everyone!
suzanrossi said... (5/2/07 10:32 AM) Reply
Wow! You said you had to finish these in how long? Beautiful - love the "stagey" bright colors.
Elemenopeo said... (5/2/07 9:44 AM) Reply
They are wonderful - what a lot of work indeed.
AlexaNJ said... (5/2/07 8:46 AM) Reply
They look great! I basically got started through costumes - I grew up dancing and my school used mostly all costumes that were made by a seamstress, so I understood at a very early age that beautiful things could be sewn by hand! I have since worked in costume shops at theaters and with designers for shows. I love it! Great job on the Music Man dresses! I'm guessing you did Marions and maybe a dress for Zaneeta? You took on a big job and did it very well! Great job!!