Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9751 (Men's Shorts and Shirt)

Reviewed by:GwenC

About GwenCstar
FL USA
Member since: 4/22/07
Posted on:5/21/07 5:42 PM
Last Updated:5/22/07 6:59 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
GwenC said... (5/22/07 7:51 PM) Reply
Sorry, Hilary, I haven't tried the shorts. My husband doesn't wear them... :( If you have a specific question that I could answer by looking at the pattern and/or instructions, I'd be happy to do it. Just let me know. But I can't give you an opinion. Yes, TnT patterns are great - you don't even have to look at the instructions! :)
Hilary said... (5/22/07 11:54 AM) Reply
Great looking shirt! I love TnT patterns too. I just made two pj pants for my dsis that I have used probably twenty times :D gotta love it! Have you ever made the shorts on this pattern?
GwenC said... (5/22/07 8:57 AM) Reply
Hi Rhonda! Thanks for your question - I should have thought to mention this. I would go by chest measurement - I think this pattern actually runs a little bit bigger than RTW. I remember being aggravated that I generally have to sew a size LARGER than RTW for myself, but a size SMALLER than RTW for my husband! ;)
moss said... (5/22/07 8:13 AM) Reply
that is great! very festive!!
Mary Stiefer said... (5/21/07 8:07 PM) Reply
I'm with you, I love this pattern too. I just put it on my wishlist. Love the fabric, too.
Rhonda in Montreal said... (5/21/07 6:39 PM) Reply
Hi Gwen! Nice review!! You have a generous heart!! Does this pattern run big? (Do you choose same size as RTW? or chest measurement?)

The Technique of Underlining Garments