Pattern Reviews> Revisions> 115 (The Capitola Pant)

Reviewed by:Annette1

About Annette1starstarstarstar
Member since: 3/5/04
Posted on:5/22/07 8:07 PM
Last Updated:5/22/07 8:09 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Terri K said... (11/11/07 8:22 PM) Reply
Annette, I second Lee-Ellen that your reviews rock! I enjoy all your reviews and Bubba. Keep sewing great stuff.
Lee-Ellen said... (11/10/07 2:42 PM) Reply
Dear Annette1: your reviews rock, grrl! You have a body that is pretty like mine and you have great sewing tips, so I'm happily going back through all of your reviews. Thanks!
Annette1 said... (5/23/07 6:37 PM) Reply
Bunz: Well, I PRETTY much know my alterations, but there's always a few surprises along the way. :o)
bunz said... (5/23/07 6:01 PM) Reply
Great fit on those pants. Is that luck or do you just know your particular alterations well? I think the latter and I'm envious :-)
Jane S said... (5/23/07 11:15 AM) Reply
Great looking pants on you and Bubba just wanted to be your lovely fashion accessory. Fabric Mart does have some fantastic polys with great drape.
gatorgirl4325 said... (5/23/07 9:35 AM) Reply
Nice fit - your pants look great! Bubba is too cute! Your top is fabulous as well.
carolynw said... (5/23/07 8:56 AM) Reply
These are nice Annete - love the cut so may get the pattern - you are leading me astray from my vow!! I guess Bubba is a camera friendly guy - sure loves to hog the limelight!
moss said... (5/23/07 7:36 AM) Reply
Ooooooo cute doggie !!! :) Oh, yeah, and, great pants! They look like they really fit you well and by the way that striped top is HOT!!
Lady_Mame said... (5/22/07 10:47 PM) Reply
Awww, he looks so huggable...... Pants look like they will be very versatile.
Annette1 said... (5/22/07 8:47 PM) Reply

Annette1 said... (5/22/07 8:44 PM) Reply
And he DOES get in every picture he can, the little stinker! :o)
Immelu said... (5/22/07 8:37 PM) Reply
Of course, it's all about Bubba! If I had a beautiful, shiny coat like that, I'd be getting in every picture I could! Your pants look great too. They look really comfortable too.
Immelu said... (5/22/07 8:37 PM) Reply