Pattern Reviews> Revisions> 107 (Peony)

Reviewed by:Vigdis sch-j

About Vigdis sch-j
NA NORWAY
Member since: 1/25/03
Posted on:2/1/03 8:32 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
10Ksteps said... (9/11/05 10:47 PM) Reply
Thanks. I am now encouraged to try this after reading the difficulties others had. I love Diane's designs. Thanks
Vigdis sch-j said... (2/2/03 7:20 AM) Reply
For the first top I used a cream colored linen cotton blend and the lining is a paisley patterned quilting cotton in red/brown/beige/cream. The fabric is firm. For the second top I used a small patterned black/cream/rust cotton, no lining, but black bias edging. Not a firm fabric, but the result is as pleasing as the first one. I have just ordered Dragonfly and Torii, and I am looking forward to try them.
Shona said... (2/1/03 12:37 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review; my results (see my review of the same pattern) were not so successful - but I think that firmer fabric may be the key. This has given me the incentive to seek out some new interesting fabric (!!) and try this pattern again. Lisa B, check out Dragonfly by the same company; like Peony there are lots of design ideas and it's really cute.
Lisa B said... (2/1/03 11:13 AM) Reply
Very nice lines; unique. What color(s) did you use? I'd like to be able to visualize it. Have you made any other of their patterns? Thanks for introducing this company to me.

Christine Jonson Inset Jacket

Christine Jonson Inset Jacket

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)