Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4380

Posted on:6/12/07 0:53 AM
Last Updated:6/9/07 4:08 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Hooptastic said... (1/14/08 4:29 PM) Reply
I bought this pattern for the tops...thanks for the review!
sweetipie said... (8/8/07 11:05 PM) Reply
love it, looks very fresh
Rhoda K said... (6/18/07 3:54 PM) Reply
I was just given this pattern by a friend who's daughter used it in her HS sewing class. A very good review and I'll definitely this pattern. To eliminate the bold, edit your review and delete the "bold" indicators (a small letter b between <&>. If you use the template for future reviews, start typing after them. I tried to type them here, but then it turns my comment into bold print. ;-)
AnneM said... (6/16/07 9:57 PM) Reply
Great tops. I really like both of them. (If you look at the beginning of the review, you will see a b within brackets. There has to be a /b within brackets to end the bold writing. Stick one of those in at the end of the heading & you should be OK.)
creative1 said... (6/10/07 7:44 PM) Reply
Thanks for your nice comments! Ruth, I would love to change the font, but don't know how. When I was writing the review I was very careful starting each answer to a question after I hit 'Enter'. The edited version doesn't show any bold letters. I tried to change the font by copying the text into a Word file and changing there, didn't help. :(
lilhoney57 said... (6/10/07 12:06 PM) Reply
Very, pretty!
RuthieSews said... (6/10/07 4:17 AM) Reply
Could you edit your review to not be all in bold please as it is painful to read right now. Thanks
Hilary said... (6/9/07 9:17 AM) Reply
Cute tops! I like this pattern, haven't noticed it before. Thanks for the review!
All About Linings