Pattern Reviews> Decades of Style> 1902 (1920 Tunic with Kimono Sleeve)

Reviewed by:Neefer

About Neeferstarstarstar
Member since: 4/8/02
Posted on:6/8/07 11:58 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
MadeByMeg said... (1/11/12 8:04 PM) Reply
Hi! Some of us thought it would be fun to get all Bay Area sewists together and plan something fun. I created a meet-up for us to put some events together. If you're interested, join here: http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Sewists/
Leslie Bonner said... (6/12/07 7:10 PM) Reply
I've made this twice and have another cut out. I love your version and choice of fabrics. Looks great on you.
Sanibelle said... (6/11/07 11:54 AM) Reply
I really want to try this pattern some day, so it's nice to see another good review of it. Thanks!
beangirl said... (6/9/07 3:59 PM) Reply
Neefer, this looks great! I've been eyeing this for at least a year and I can never decide if it will look good on me. Nice to see it on someone with "gigantic boobs". LOL
Helen near Sydney said... (6/9/07 1:59 AM) Reply
I love your top and, when I look at other reviews, the pattern. Blow the Wishlist, this is on my Musthavelist!
kellyhogaboom said... (6/8/07 10:38 PM) Reply
I think it looks beautiful. Lovely colors!
Lisa Laree said... (6/8/07 2:41 PM) Reply
I like that color/fabric combo, too! I started to offer advice on inside corners, but decided it was way too long for a comment and put it in the tips section. I agree, those things are Not Fun!
Laurie Lou said... (6/8/07 2:39 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review and it ws nice to see the added pix on your blog with the tissue fitting...very helpful. I love this top and your design fabric combination is wonderful.
ldpaulson said... (6/8/07 2:33 PM) Reply
It looks great! I love Decades of Style patterns. This is one I've been considering. You did a marvelous job. It looks very contemporary, comfy, and the coordinating skirt really seems to have been designed with this style in mind.

by: pdiddly