Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4135 (Threads pants)

Reviewed by:Erica B.

See other patterns in this category: Pants    Skirts
MareeAlison said... (11/12/07 8:14 PM) Reply
Great pants.
marthamyers said... (6/21/07 9:16 AM) Reply
Your pants are exactly what white linen pants should look like. Great fit, fabulous execution, devine details. Thanks for the review.
AnneM said... (6/17/07 6:21 PM) Reply
Great pants. They look very professional. I really need to follow your example & make more pants. (In one of the pics, there is a little pulling on the side seam to the front thigh - you have the same type of leg I do, with full front thighs. Don't know if it is just that picture or if a smidge more space in the front would be useful.) Love that top, also - I have to go over & check out that review.
Sew4Fun said... (6/13/07 2:24 AM) Reply
Nice slacks. They look lovely with your new top.
meggy said... (6/13/07 0:32 AM) Reply
I Just love checking out what you are going to sew next, I got rather excited when I saw a new entry! LOL Great Pants.
Marji said... (6/12/07 4:49 PM) Reply
great pants. I had no idea that white batiste would give such great coverage as lining under linen. Lesson learned. You did an especially great job on that back welt pocket with flap - perfection!
pterion said... (6/12/07 11:52 AM) Reply
Beautiful work, thanks for all the tips.
CarolynGM said... (6/12/07 11:43 AM) Reply
Great pants and beautifully constructed. Thanks for all the details and pics.
Levone said... (6/12/07 10:56 AM) Reply
Beautiful pants and construction! Love reading your blog.
gatorgirl4325 said... (6/12/07 10:52 AM) Reply
Wow. Fabulous pants.
KrystalL said... (6/12/07 10:36 AM) Reply
Great pants! They go so well with the Simplicity top. The inside is just flawless. Go girl!
Meredith P said... (6/12/07 9:13 AM) Reply
Erica, I just love your work. I read your reviews and blog, in hopes that some of your taste and style will rub off on me. Love the details on your pants.
Nancy K said... (6/12/07 9:05 AM) Reply
Looking fantastic Erica! You have really perfected pants. The tusch is just perfect. Thanks for a great review. And it looks wonderful with that black silk top. Brava!
Leslie in Austin said... (6/12/07 9:04 AM) Reply
Gotta love white linen pants for summer! Your added details are especially lovely.
cindyann said... (6/12/07 9:01 AM) Reply
Lovely and a timely review for me. Many tips for working with white linen. Thanks.
carolynw said... (6/12/07 8:50 AM) Reply
Erica another winning combo - these two go together so well. I am driving down to Florida later in the year (snow bird don't ya know) so am going to swing by and raid your closet - yeah I know it's off the track I take but ----
maiaj said... (6/12/07 7:41 AM) Reply
Stunning work!! Thank you for the detailed reviews, I always learn something.
MissCelie said... (6/12/07 6:10 AM) Reply
Erica B., I'm moving to Alabama and demanding you show me how to sew! This is out of control. Technically flawless and amazingly stylish at the same time.
Tany said... (6/12/07 3:48 AM) Reply
Erica: PER-FECT!!! Beautiful sewing work, flawless finishings inside, perfect fabric choice, perfect fit, wonderful details... LOVE IT!!!! Thank you for a VERY HELPFUL review!
RuthieSews said... (6/12/07 3:36 AM) Reply
Very very nice pants. I am a similar size and always thought I was too big to wear white pants, maybe I'm not.
Leora said... (6/12/07 1:38 AM) Reply
Beautiful pants!
Vonnevo said... (6/11/07 11:56 PM) Reply
Fab-U-lous Erica !!!!
howhardcanitbe said... (6/11/07 11:49 PM) Reply
Erica, these are simple darling and fit so well. I'm not quite getting the picture of fixing the gaposis problem in the back, but have that problem myself. Thanks for sharing.
lmg said... (6/11/07 11:20 PM) Reply
Lovely summer pants! The tips on the lining are very helpful. BTW, I have never sewed a Simplicity pant. Your wonderful fit has given me hope.
Sherril Miller said... (6/11/07 11:20 PM) Reply
Great white pants. The lining is doing it's job very well. No show-through at all.
AlexaNJ said... (6/11/07 10:54 PM) Reply
Those pants look fabulous! I also love how it goes with the shirt you made too!
Lori V said... (6/11/07 10:40 PM) Reply
Fantastic pants, thanks for the tips on lining.
tcusic said... (6/11/07 10:16 PM) Reply
Yet another masterpiece! I think you did a fabulous job on the back pockets. BTW, I really enjoy your blog. I want a blog, but have no idea as to how to get started.
ndesimon said... (6/11/07 10:14 PM) Reply