Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Pattern Reviews> Patrones Magazine> 252-4 (Celine Blouse)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

AnneM said... (6/16/07 9:23 PM) Reply
It's a lovely color, nothing like hospital gowns. It makes a nice outfit with your skirt. It's a little different style, a touch retro but not too much.
candyo said... (6/14/07 9:20 PM) Reply
It sounds like more trouble than it's worth! It also looks too baggy in front. There are better fish in the sea.
Heatherrique said... (6/14/07 11:30 AM) Reply
So ultra glamourous! You look maaaaarvelous in it!
Karen6790 said... (6/13/07 11:17 PM) Reply
I like the bow - I don't think it's 80s at all. I'm going to have to look up Patrones one of these days, they sound just as frustrating and interesting as BWOF. Great blouse.
Lisette said... (6/13/07 3:39 PM) Reply
Love the blouse. "Pulir" is their funny way to tell you to finish the seams.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (6/13/07 3:04 PM) Reply
Super blouse, love all your tips ! Thanks ! Dont you just love Patrones !
Erica B. said... (6/13/07 11:51 AM) Reply
Very cute blouse!
SarahWeb said... (6/13/07 10:15 AM) Reply
This is a great blouse and a very informative review. I'm going with the bow. Although with a nod to the eighties, it is definitely hip and a very cute look.
Tiner W said... (6/13/07 9:35 AM) Reply
Wow! What a great blouse! I like the knot.
cindy-lou said... (6/13/07 8:31 AM) Reply
This is great, hip office wear. If they don't already know better, they'll wonder how you afford all those trips to Intermix! Personally, I like the bow. It looks... well, international-- as Patrones probably intended. Just Great!
ryan's mom said... (6/13/07 8:17 AM) Reply
It's a lovely-looking blouse! I vote for the bow. I'm not a bow person, but it is just the right size for the blouse and adds such a nice touch at the neckline. So I'd say the bow for the office, the tie at home for a more casual look.
Jane S said... (6/13/07 7:44 AM) Reply
Not a fun start to this project but a lovely result, looks wonderful with your skirt. I like the bow for the office but the tie for more fun casual look.
LauraM62 said... (6/13/07 7:16 AM) Reply
I really like the blouse, first thing I thought of before I read the review was, office attire :grin: As far as the bow or knot - might depend on what kind of day your having; both look good !
Levone said... (6/13/07 4:54 AM) Reply
This is a cute blouse....I like the bow best.
fuzzygalore said... (6/13/07 3:49 AM) Reply
Ouch. This ended remarkably well for such an inauspicious start :-). I vote for the tie, wholeheartedly. And I like your sleeves better..
rivergum said... (6/13/07 2:48 AM) Reply
I love that blouse! You have quite inspired me, I must have a go myself.
EastwoodFan said... (6/13/07 0:38 AM) Reply
I like the fabric/color and it looks great with the skirt. Stylin'
Marita Kinnula said... (6/12/07 11:54 PM) Reply
Nice blouse for a nice girl, seriously this looks very good as the CK dress you made, this is on my to do list also. What else are you planning to make? Looks like Cidell has the best issues bought. LOL!! Marita
MissCelie said... (6/12/07 11:53 PM) Reply
You don't look like a stewardess I've ever seen. I like the blouse (despite ignoring my old school West Indian cornstarch suggestion). What you need is a stylist on set to arrange the tie just so.
nicegirl said... (6/12/07 10:36 PM) Reply
Thank you for letting me know! I have fixed the links. And thank you for the compliment. :-)
EveS said... (6/12/07 10:26 PM) Reply
Cute blouse, and I've never seen an *air hostess* that fashionable. :) I like the color. p.s. - your links aren't opening :(

Sewing Workshop Hudson Top & Pants Pattern