Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9004 (cat beds)

Reviewed by:Chloeness

Sewing Patterns: Upcycling

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

sailonsilvergirl said... (6/22/07 11:51 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and a bluepoint Siamese too! Must sew this, she likes hiding in things and I think she'll like it. Thanks for posting this.
cindyann said... (6/22/07 10:15 AM) Reply
I love it. I have two cats who would adore something like this.
CarolynGM said... (6/22/07 6:18 AM) Reply
What cat wouldn't love this bed! Thanks for the reminder that handsewing can sometimes be the best approach.
Mufffet said... (6/21/07 11:16 PM) Reply
WOW...good job! It does look like you put a lot of time and thought into this - lucky little kitty! :))
jessika said... (6/21/07 7:12 PM) Reply
Great fabric just perfect. i like the one window idea. I think I may attempt this one.
Chloeness said... (6/21/07 7:09 PM) Reply
It is pretty sturdy ReBecca, i used 1 inch foam and with both sides covered it stays up pretty well ,much better then some weak expensive bed from the petstore.It is very easy to make. For hand sewing I use a needle for Tents/Canvas or leather from my local sewing shop.
causticmuse said... (6/21/07 5:26 PM) Reply
You did a great job on the house/bed! I have a half finished fish still sitting in a garbage bag in my closet because I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get all those layers of foam through my machine, but I may pull it back out and attempt to hand-sew it based on your write up.
Re Becca said... (6/21/07 3:25 PM) Reply
Oh so cute. I can't let my darlings see this or they will want one. Good job! How sturdy is it?
krissie said... (6/21/07 2:54 PM) Reply
Very cute- what a lucky cat to have such a nice bed! Your review is very funny. I have this pattern and haven't made it yet though my cat wants me to.

Jalie 2566