Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8151

Member since: 4/23/05
Posted on:6/30/07 6:13 PM
Last Updated:6/30/07 6:13 PM
mssewcrazy said... (11/27/07 6:09 PM) Reply
I am getting ready to trace this pattern. After your review I think I am going up a size on the first one and narrowing the shoulders. I would like to be able to wear the first one and not have to put it in the garbage can as I cannot wear overly tight tops in the bust area. After the first one I will know if I need to cut it smaller. Thanks for the review.
Helen near Sydney said... (7/13/07 5:08 AM) Reply
I like the style changes you made with this tee, they suit you, well done.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (7/1/07 5:11 PM) Reply
Nice looking top. I'm digging through my patterns as we speak looking for my next simple top. Thanks to your review, I'm going to go back and look at this one. Thanks for the tip about the neckline.
tamtay said... (6/30/07 11:52 PM) Reply
I agree with Sherril--nice neckline. I also lowered the neckline when I made this top--better for summer and more flattering when you have a fuller bust. Nice job! Have fun experimenting!
Sherril Miller said... (6/30/07 6:32 PM) Reply
You got a nice neckline shape of your top. I need to work on reshaping my pattern. Thanks for the tip about the sleeves too. I've made this but wasn't entirely happy. It may be time to revisit it.