Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3038 (sleeveless shirt)

Reviewed by:Seamingly Simple

About Seamingly Simplestarstarstarstar
AB CANADA
Member since: 12/23/03
Posted on:7/1/07 2:13 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
Meredith P said... (7/2/07 9:16 AM) Reply
Love this shirt! and the fact that it is "beer friendly" :-)
Danvillegirl said... (7/2/07 5:17 AM) Reply
Cute shirt. Great job on matching the front pieces.
CSM--Carla said... (7/1/07 8:31 PM) Reply
Beautiful professional looking shirt--you seem to be a shirt specialist! Thanks for sharing--also enjoyed your album, Carla
mssewcrazy said... (7/1/07 5:32 PM) Reply
OK I have added this to my collection. The stripe in your collar is so great looking. You did a beautiful job on your shirt.
mssewcrazy said... (7/1/07 3:45 PM) Reply
I love your shirt. My youngest daughter is a horse fanatic. I had never noticed this pattern before. Thank you so much for posting this. Oh my I never get through adding to the pattern stash.
Kay Y said... (7/1/07 10:33 AM) Reply
Wonderful job on the shirt esp. the matching and contrast inner band. Hope it's warmer in Calgary for the rodeo than it is her in Ottawa this Canada Day (15 deg. C as I write and overcast).
Frogstitcher said... (7/1/07 10:10 AM) Reply
Wow, you're fast! It looks great and you did a perfect job of matching up the prints. This pattern will make a good standard summer shirt and offers plenty of opportunity to change it up to make it into something unique every time. I also like that you added some interest with the contrast collar stand. Perfect for the Stampede, Yee Haw!
Hilary said... (7/1/07 10:04 AM) Reply
This looks great!! I love the fabric choice, and especially the contrast inner collar stand. Good job, have fun at the rodeo-YEEEE-haw! :o)
Mary Stiefer said... (7/1/07 9:10 AM) Reply
Great looking shirt. I like the contrast of the stripes in the collar stand.
Leslie in Austin said... (7/1/07 8:41 AM) Reply
What a great shirt! Love that you placed that one cowgirl front and center, and your pattern matching is so perfect! That chambray inside collar stand is such a great touch. You've got yourself the ideal summer rodeo top!
Judy Wentz said... (7/1/07 8:21 AM) Reply
Your shirt is great! It is proof that taking the time to do things right, really pays off.
Riordan said... (7/1/07 8:01 AM) Reply
Darling shirt! Wonderful detail in the matched print. Happy Canada Day!
scrappycat said... (7/1/07 6:49 AM) Reply
I really like your shirt! The strips inside the collar really make it extra cute. I will definitely try this pattern, since I am always looking for good sleeveless shirt patterns in the summer.
Liane M said... (7/1/07 5:41 AM) Reply
Your shirt looks great. The print is wonderful and the stripes on the inside collar stand are a perfect addition. Have fun at the Stampede, my in-laws usually go to Canada in the summer to go the Calgary Stampede, but their age and health has prevented them from going this year. I hope you have fun.
valerie sews said... (7/1/07 5:01 AM) Reply