Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 105 (Poetry In Motion Top)

Reviewed by:bunz

About bunzstar
Posted on:7/2/07 2:08 PM
Last Updated:7/3/07 7:46 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 7 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

Nancywin said... (9/30/07 8:28 PM) Reply
Your top turned out very cute. I just love HP styles - I wish I could get them to work for me. Like you, I tend to go for things that are more fitted.
cindy-lou said... (8/7/07 7:52 AM) Reply
Thanks, Nina! I agree about the price but find I'm willing to pay it for something so totally cute and to support an innovative pattern company. Yours is just fantastic- I'm starting one today!
Helen near Sydney said... (7/13/07 8:20 AM) Reply
What a fabbo top, Bunz, this looks so fresh and 70's hippy! If you don't wear it, leave it on Flossie just to show it off!
Marji said... (7/5/07 12:05 PM) Reply
Well, even if it isnt' quite 'you', it's fun to have something trendy and hip to wear for a bit. Cute fabric and ribbon too.
Jennifer shaw said... (7/4/07 8:29 PM) Reply
Nina, I love your fabric choice for the top! It looks great! The fabric looks perfect for a hot summers day.
Marita Kinnula said... (7/4/07 0:34 AM) Reply
Nina, yourblouse is soooo pretty, one of the best intepretations from Hot Patterns pattern that I've seen, love the fabric, very nice review, thanks.
Soliel said... (7/3/07 8:56 PM) Reply
Oh Gosh that is so cute.
Peggy L said... (7/3/07 7:12 PM) Reply
Great fabric choice - so cool and refreshing looking for the hot summer!
Sewliz said... (7/3/07 8:26 AM) Reply
Very pretty! I like the bow too, it's perfect with the fabric.
OP Gal said... (7/3/07 7:32 AM) Reply
Beautiful top. The fabric is lovely and just right for this top and the bow really sets it off. Thanks for the review.
lmg said... (7/2/07 10:28 PM) Reply
Cute top. The ribbon just finishes perfectly.
Hilary said... (7/2/07 8:34 PM) Reply
I love your top, and the fabric is perfect for it! I haven't bought any HPs for the same reason :P Not that I haven't been tempted!!
Linda G said... (7/2/07 7:39 PM) Reply
Very nice looking top.
dollieo said... (7/2/07 7:04 PM) Reply
it's just so pretty.
Izzie said... (7/2/07 4:25 PM) Reply
Nina your top is beautiful and I adore that fabric. I agree with you about blouson tops...I have recently discovered that my body type is a blouson!
Birgitte said... (7/2/07 4:07 PM) Reply
That top looks just too adorable... you have to wear it even if it isn't 'you'! Somehow it makes me think of one of my favorite movies, "Enchanted April"...
ldpaulson said... (7/2/07 2:19 PM) Reply
Looks cute! I wouldn't complain about the pattern price. (And there is currently a sale, based on PR intelligence sources.) I spent a day and wasted time and $$$ drafting a pattern for a similar top from Threads. (OK, so problem fabric was the issue, but a pattern is a nice-to-have). Like to see what you pair it with as well as your morph into a dress.
Sherril Miller said... (7/2/07 2:11 PM) Reply
Nina I like your fabric choice for this pattern. I have a similar big4 pattern and your pretty new top gave me a great idea of how to use a thin cotton I just bought for my SWAP.
All About Linings