Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7640

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

Other Projects by Ann Smith using this Pattern

Vesta Patterns

carnelian said... (10/26/04 5:01 PM) Reply
A glorious combination of grace, beauty and design interest! Thanks for your adventurous spirit.
Dobedowawa said... (10/26/04 11:16 AM) Reply
Another fabulous combination of fabric/patter/Ann! The pattern companies should put you on the payroll .... your projects are so very inspiring!
Dobedowawa said... (10/26/04 11:14 AM) Reply
Another fabulous combination of Ann/fabric/pattern! The pattern companies should put you on the payroll .... your projects are so very inspiring!
Ann Smith said... (10/26/04 10:34 AM) Reply
Irina, I think the easiest way to lengthen this pattern would be to add on at the top.....just slash and spread somewhere above the hip.
Sew it seams said... (10/26/04 8:46 AM) Reply
Ann I love your skirt. I really like the different looks you can achieve by using a stripe. Very nice outfit.
CarolynGM said... (10/26/04 6:33 AM) Reply
Great skirt. Do you think it would be possible to lengthen this pattern?
jlg said... (10/26/04 5:10 AM) Reply
What a lovely skirt and outfit. Luckily the Hancock's vogue sale is coming up.
Dale C said... (10/26/04 1:54 AM) Reply
I love it Ann! You always create such stunning outfits.
captreestarfish said... (9/1/04 8:16 AM) Reply
You look so stunning in this outfit. I am adding this pattern to my favorites. Thank you!
Katharine in BXL said... (10/11/03 3:47 AM) Reply
I thought this WAS Issey Miyake! What a couture look you have. Beautiful color, and your jade necklace looks terrific with it. I *love* the skirt. The waistband is pretty hidden and the skirt is full--would this be a candidate for an elastic waistband?
Robie Kentspeth said... (4/26/03 2:11 AM) Reply
Your version looks so much better than the pattern photos! Your fabric choice was perfect for this pattern. The linen really allows the front of the jacket to fall beautifully.
Donna M said... (2/13/03 11:26 AM) Reply
Ann, absolutely stunning outfit. I thoroughly enjoy reading your reviews and seeing your incredible work. After reading this review, I think I'm now ready to tackle this jacket. I've had it in my stash for a couple months and am now motivated to pull it out. Donna
Lee Ann Hawkins said... (2/13/03 5:12 AM) Reply
Ann, yours were some of the first reviews I saw when I first found this site. You are incredible, that outfit is superb on you!
Irene said... (2/13/03 3:42 AM) Reply
Ann, I always imagine such flowing styles on very t-a-l-l figures. The outfit looks great on you and is changing my perception. Thanks for sharing your sewing adventures!
Diane E said... (2/12/03 11:26 PM) Reply
Ann, too gorgeous! You stretch my mind to include all kinds of possibilities!

BurdaStyle Magazine 10-2009-102