Pattern Reviews> Lekala Patterns> 6062 (Grey pants)

Reviewed by:LauraLo

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

LauraLo said... (8/11/07 10:04 AM) Reply
Hi, Skadiseven, can't PM you. It happened to me once to get an error message when trying to print, it's their fault, not yours. Just write them an email explaining the problem and they would solve it. Good luck!
Skadiseven said... (8/9/07 10:35 PM) Reply
Great pants. I got a pattern from this company, but I am having difficulty actually printing it. How did you do it? I must be doing something wrong , but every time I try to print, I get some error message. Any ideas on what to do?
LauraLo said... (7/17/07 3:29 AM) Reply
Helen, I think you're definitely right! I bought this fabric in a store owned by a Portuguese who speaks a bit of Romanian. If the name of the fiber is "cupra" and copper in Romanian is "cupru" I can understand very well that he might have mixed up the words and said it's copper. Thanks for the info!
Helen near Sydney said... (7/16/07 7:30 AM) Reply
We have a fabric here made from linen or flax, some sort of natural fibre pulp, called 'cupra'. I wonder if this is similar?
LauraLo said... (7/10/07 3:32 AM) Reply
Thank you for your nice comments! I like my garments to look good on the inside. Fuzzygalore, how interesting, I never would have thought that one could use metal to make fabric!!!
fuzzygalore said... (7/9/07 2:29 PM) Reply
How interesting! It's entirely possible that the 'copper' in the fabric is indeed the metal. I have some silk and steel mix, it's lovely, I can imagine that linen and copper would be great as well. Although it makes sense that it might wrinkle too much in fitted pants. Anyway, these look great. I've had a lot of trouble with m-sewing (leko) patterns as well, but whatever...
Luckylibbet said... (7/9/07 10:49 AM) Reply
Very professional! Thanks for all the links to helpful tips, very much appreciated.
Kathi R said... (7/9/07 9:27 AM) Reply
The inside looks as good as the outside - beautifully done. Thanks for the reveiw and the caution on this company. I have a jacket pattern in my to do pile and will proceed with caution.
dbsewer said... (7/9/07 9:26 AM) Reply
Really nice pants. Your DH should get a lot of wear out of them. Thanks for another excellent review.
LauraLo said... (7/9/07 9:22 AM) Reply
Hi, Avril, I think it's a game of chance! I bought patterns from them that fit perfectly and now this pair of pants, who needs several adjustments. I'm too lazy and I bought the pattern too long ago, otherwise I would have written them, explained the problem and asked for a corrected pattern.
Avril said... (7/9/07 8:50 AM) Reply
Great results. I was thinking about using one of these downloadable's. Thought I'd get a great fit. Thanks for the review.

by: FreyaStark