Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2893 (t-shirt)

Reviewed by:Debbie Spriggs

About Debbie Spriggsstar
WI USA
Member since: 10/4/02
Posted on:2/16/03 8:02 PM
Last Updated:2/16/03 8:17 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
Mbarkle said... (2/26/03 11:47 AM) Reply
Debbie, I just found your review after I posted mine. Wow, I love everything you've done with this pattern. Very inspiring. I don't think I would have used polar fleece. Great idea. The embroidery is beautiful too.
Jennifer West said... (2/17/03 11:09 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for the helpful review! I've been debating on getting this pattern and after seeing all of the different looks that can be made with it, I'm convinced I need it. :-) Great job!
Rhonda Noah said... (2/17/03 7:56 AM) Reply
Those are nice tops. I'll have to get this pattern for my nieces to grow into. Thanks for another terrific review!
alex said... (2/16/03 10:04 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review with all the differnt versions! I will have to get this for my own dd. Another beautiful child, BTW!
Elona said... (2/16/03 9:55 PM) Reply
Too cute! And the Vee neckline looks great in all the versions.
AnneM said... (2/16/03 9:46 PM) Reply
Great review! Seeing the pattern done up in different materials really shows the possibilities. I really like the contrast sleeve & neckband version.
MaryBeth said... (2/16/03 9:28 PM) Reply
Once again Debbie, you've done a review definitely worth spending time with! Adding the different styles and showing the embroideries really help us get inspired. Well done review and the tops look "store bought". Congratulations!
Sew Jane said... (2/16/03 9:26 PM) Reply
They are all wonderful! Lovely job! I enjoy seeing the embroidery machine used so nicely too!

Understanding Knit Fabrics