Pattern Reviews> Other> wardrobe Contest 2007 (Wardrobe Contest 2007)

Reviewed by:carolw

About carolwstar
Member since: 4/9/02
Posted on:7/29/07 6:15 AM

Vesta Patterns

Sherril Miller said... (8/3/07 11:01 AM) Reply
It's so true how the kids remember what we wear. I had students ask me once if I only had one pair of pants. I had about seven pair of black pants and they thought I was wearing the same ones over and over again. I now have other colors and a few black. :eek: I love the wardrobe colors you used. Very teacher friendly and won't look the same every day.
Stephenie said... (8/2/07 11:32 PM) Reply
Your wardrobe is one of my favorites. Love your use of the patterned fabrics. Very nice!
AnneM said... (8/2/07 5:16 PM) Reply
Very nice. Too funny about the students remembering what you wore. Your tops have a good variety and mix up the look nicely.
Marilyn N. said... (8/1/07 4:31 PM) Reply
I love your tops, the prints are wonderful!
gatorgirl4325 said... (7/31/07 4:39 PM) Reply
Lovely wardrobe! I love brown and you've done a wonderful job mixing and matching shades.
CarolynGM said... (7/30/07 5:10 PM) Reply
What a lovely collection. You've chosen some truly gorgeous fabrics.
Sewshot said... (7/30/07 5:01 PM) Reply
The most interchangeable wardrobe I've seen yet. Good selection of colors and fabrics.
tlmck3 said... (7/30/07 5:00 PM) Reply
Very nice colors...I adore browns, beiges, taupes, etc. because they are so infinitely adaptable, even though most people don't seem to recognize them for that particular attribute and think of them as a bit boring...Not a bit dull here!
Sigrid. said... (7/30/07 11:22 AM) Reply
Great, good colorcombinations. Inspiring
Nancy K said... (7/30/07 9:56 AM) Reply
Great wardrobe. Love your fabrics and you will have many combos to wear. Congratulations on a wonderful job.
Danvillegirl said... (7/30/07 5:29 AM) Reply
Great job!
LauraLo said... (7/30/07 3:02 AM) Reply
It does make me think of good chocolate! Yummy clothes, look perfect together!
Ingiepops said... (7/30/07 0:20 AM) Reply
Gorgeous wardrobe, congratulations! I have lots of brown fabric in my stash too and find I have to jazz it up with patterned fabric. Where do you get your fabrics from? If you get bored with your outfits you can post them down to me in Adelaide!
Annette1 said... (7/30/07 0:05 AM) Reply
Boy, you've chosen one of my very favorite color combinations for your wardrobe, and I love the name, as well. Very classy and understated, I think, with the varying browns and teals -- definitely not draggy! Maybe if you draped some of the gross science projects in some little outfits, your students would have a better memory in that regard -- ha!
carolynw said... (7/29/07 2:45 PM) Reply
Fantastic work - beautiful wardrobe! Have fun wearing all these lovely pieces
Heathar said... (7/29/07 2:30 PM) Reply
Love, love, love this wardrobe! It's exactly the inspiration I need for my back-to-school plan (I'm also a Science teacher...chemistry brains for me, thanks!) I love the embellishments you put on your pieces. Beautiful!
Heatherrique said... (7/29/07 2:05 PM) Reply
Nice! Looks so "Rampage"-Y!
Tailypo said... (7/29/07 1:44 PM) Reply
What a terrific wardrobe!
morzel said... (7/29/07 12:44 PM) Reply
Very nice indeed! Those are 18 wonderful combinations. Great job!
Levone said... (7/29/07 11:26 AM) Reply
Great looking wardrobe! I love how you used brown fabric.
Pinkytoo said... (7/29/07 10:56 AM) Reply
I love brown! When you are tired of this wardrobe, we should have a true "swap" abd you can send it to me...;-) Great job!
movac said... (7/29/07 10:49 AM) Reply
Great job! I'm really liking the "browns" for this Fall too. Fall is my favorite season and your collection is so inspiring. I like your variety of styles and patterns too, they all come together for a great wardrobe. Good luck!
cecelia said... (7/29/07 10:22 AM) Reply
I love the title of your wardrobe. What a wonderful use of neutrals. This really shows that neutrals are so versatile.
TrixieD said... (7/29/07 9:38 AM) Reply
I love how all the browns just go so nicely together. Great work.
RuthieSews said... (7/29/07 9:33 AM) Reply
Great wardrobe, everything goes with everything. Maybe your accessory should have been a nice lab coat to protect your nice clothes!
BJ1400 said... (7/29/07 9:30 AM) Reply
Very nice collection. I love brown too.
Nancywin said... (7/29/07 8:21 AM) Reply
Great teaching wardrobe (from one who knows)! I think the name of your collection fits perfectly. I really like your outfits.
utz said... (7/29/07 7:29 AM) Reply
These are wonderful and very inspiring!

All About Linings