Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> 0000 (Scarf w Rolled Hems)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

Other Projects by nicegirl using this Pattern

Trephas2003 said... (9/20/08 2:01 PM) Reply
Your scarf sounds great!
CSM--Carla said... (7/31/07 1:38 PM) Reply
Great review!! That rolled edge has eluded me with previous attempts--I will try your way. Thanks again for your entertaining reviews! Nice scarf, charming wardrobe! Carla
Peggy L said... (7/30/07 8:59 AM) Reply
Really great pointers - your scarf will be really useful on your trip. Have a great time.
morzel said... (7/30/07 8:07 AM) Reply
I am going to Bhutan, so what about Bhuddist temples? Do I need a scarf with rolled hem there as well?! ;)) No, seriously, this was a fun and useful review! Thanks.
MissCelie said... (7/30/07 7:31 AM) Reply
Yep. The most helpful scarf review ever. Very versatile and a lot of fun. I should make one for when I go to Israel in October.
rivergum said... (7/30/07 4:17 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I have several pieces of fabric I would like to turn into scarves and have always wondered how to do a nice narrow rolled hem on them. I still worry about the corners, but you have inspired me to have a go. Sometimes things that look ridiculously simple are not that easy to do well.
nimble said... (7/30/07 0:23 AM) Reply
Very nice!! And thanks for all the great tips.
motomoda said... (7/29/07 11:58 PM) Reply
Thanks so much! Can you put this in the Tips section under rolled hems? Hope your scarf gets lots of use and admiration in Greece.