Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 40986-1000 (Faux Fur Vest for Burning Man)

Reviewed by:SillyValley

About SillyValleystar
Member since: 10/2/05
Posted on:8/1/07 2:44 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

louismoga said... (7/13/12 12:26 PM) Reply
Did anyone get this pattern before her Flickr went private? I'd love to make this vest.
aunt saidee said... (8/2/07 2:07 AM) Reply
Great vest! I am encouraged to use the faux fur I have in my stash.
Mufffet said... (8/1/07 3:45 PM) Reply
This is a nifty vest. I like the looks of the pattern, and the collar draft is great - I often thought about doing a different collar right on a garment like this....hhhmmm. Thanks for a great review and I LOVE your white faux fur!!
ldpaulson said... (8/1/07 11:06 AM) Reply
Ack! I love it! The reverse is uberhip and that the collar stands up a bit makes it look really chic. Do you think that the front was intended to be open rather than overlapping? That is, designed more for looks with warmth an added bonus? I stumbled across Stitch Lounge's website earlier this week and was wishing, wishing, wishing I still lived in NoCal so I could take classes there ... I especially liked the idea of a series of classes designed just for Burning Man! (I am an unhip loser who has never gone, despite invitations. In other words, post photos upon your return ... assuming you are going.) And thanks for the instruction review (which is another section of PR). Wonderful garment!
cindyann said... (8/1/07 10:03 AM) Reply
How cool is that. I love it. Looks comfy, warm and chic.

by: HDWen