Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3739 (Mini Dress)

Reviewed by:sew2little

About sew2littlestar
Member since: 1/12/04
Posted on:8/2/07 2:42 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

Durhamzoo said... (3/30/11 0:43 AM) Reply
Love your review! And I think the dress looks great on you. Your choice of fabrics is perfect for this pattern. I just ordered this pattern because of the summer heat where I live and my not having air conditioning. I hate bras in the summer here in Central California and hope this dress will make it a bit more comfortable for me as I plan to wear it mostly around the house, without a bra. I'll wear it out depending what I look like in it after I've finished it! (only if I can wear a bra with it) . Thanks again for your great review.
Mufffet said... (8/5/07 9:34 PM) Reply
Very cute summer dress...so cool and comfy!
Helen near Sydney said... (8/4/07 8:26 AM) Reply
What a great dress, I love it.
khrome said... (8/3/07 7:08 AM) Reply
I love how yours turned out!! I made the tunic length because I'm going to Hawaii in Nov. I wanted something mumu-like without being a mumu. Haha it's funny that you mentioned "fooling yourself" - I think I am too! I also like your fabric selection. it's unfortunate about the napkin - does the stain really show up bad over the print? :(
kim*brown said... (8/2/07 7:03 PM) Reply
Very cute!
CarolynGM said... (8/2/07 6:08 PM) Reply
I would love having a dress like this to wear around the house in this weather. Great fabric.
colormefun said... (8/2/07 5:02 PM) Reply
very nice!
KarenP said... (8/2/07 3:57 PM) Reply
I really like it - it looks so cool and comfortable! I wouldn't have looked twice at this pattern, but seeing your dress makes me reconsider. Too bad about the stain. :(
Hilary said... (8/2/07 3:32 PM) Reply
Your dress is really cute, and doesn't remind me of a mu-mu at all! LOL. That's too bad about the guacamole spill- maybe some type of trim or embellishment would help? Anyway it does look comfy!

Folkwear 207