Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> Tailor Made Shirt (Dress Shirt)

Reviewed by:MaryBeth

About MaryBethstarstarstar
USA
Member since: 1/1/03
Posted on:11/21/05 7:24 AM
Last Updated:2/25/03 1:02 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
Lou. said... (2/27/03 8:47 PM) Reply
Deepika, the KS pattern for the summer shirt, I and a few others have reviewed, is easy and gets good results, I know you like KS!! Great Shirt MaryBeth, very professional looking!
Mbarkle said... (2/25/03 12:45 PM) Reply
Great looking shirt. Okay, now I'm feeling guilty that I never sew anything for dh. ;)
Deepika said... (2/25/03 10:32 AM) Reply
Mary I am reading all the men's clothing reviews with interest this year cause that is one of my goals -- to be able to sew clothes for my husband which he can actually wear outside of home :) That shirt looks pretty good. My favorite part is how you've embroidered your husband's initials at the collar. Thanks for such a helpful review. I will refer to this review later which making shirt for DH.
Rustybobn said... (2/25/03 8:12 AM) Reply
Wow! Great looking shirt, MaryBeth. Thanks for the review.
Jules/Vancouver BC said... (2/25/03 4:06 AM) Reply
Thanks Marybeth - I finally got around to downloading the demo of Tailor Made to see if I might want to get it for the husbandperson, but couldn't really get a feel for it like I did with Pattern Master or Click & Sew... You'll have to sew more stuff for your husband and post reviews! *grin* THen maybe I'll feel ready to try it!

Christine Jonson Shirred Top & Princess Wrap