Pattern Reviews> Studio Kat Designs> 001100 (The Apropos Pack)

Reviewed by:marthamyers

About marthamyersstarstarstarstar
Member since: 11/14/05
Posted on:8/6/07 10:57 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
gatorgirl4325 said... (8/7/07 12:49 PM) Reply
Your bag turned out so nice! Be sure to send a picture to Studio Kat - she will love it!
renaanne said... (8/7/07 9:23 AM) Reply
Cute Cute, of course, I wouldn't expect anything less of you Martha :-)!
desidou said... (8/7/07 8:45 AM) Reply
Hey! I have that frog batik - bought it from www.someartfabric.com as well. Very cute use of the fabric and great choice on the coordinating fabric! Very cute and classy - just like the rest of your projects :)
SewVeryTall said... (8/7/07 7:33 AM) Reply
Very pretty bag, great fabric choices, and well done, Martha. This is an excellent example of how nice a bias binding looks, when the final step is hand sew...nice to see for a change :)
Mary Stiefer said... (8/7/07 0:18 AM) Reply
What a great looking little purse. Your choice of coordinating fabrics is great.
Heatherrique said... (8/6/07 5:59 PM) Reply
So cute and clever, Martha!
maryfrana said... (8/6/07 1:26 PM) Reply
This is really nice and I want the pattern right away.
AnitaJ said... (8/6/07 12:49 PM) Reply
Nice job! I really like your fabric and the button closure.
ryansmumAria said... (8/6/07 12:36 PM) Reply
Fabulous!
Modiste Madness said... (8/6/07 12:36 PM) Reply
Love the fabric and the project. Thanks for site info. They have some cute things.
DorothyK said... (8/6/07 12:31 PM) Reply
Wow! What a great job. I love the pattern and I love the fabric. I'm a beginner, but I'm going to try to make it anyway. I know what you mean about trusting the instructions even though you don't quite know where they're going. I made the Obi bag a couple of times and when it finally came out all right in the end I thought it was a miracle.
said... (8/6/07 11:18 AM) Reply
Fabulous small bag and I love your fabrics and your detailed review. I have that website bookmarked but have yet to purchase anything from there. Today just might be the day that happens because I do love making handbags and have made several wallets, including the Wonder Wallet that a friend absolutely loves. Thanks for the great review!

All About Linings