Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> Pattern Master Boutique (Oversize shirt, no ease)

Reviewed by:MaryBeth

Last Updated:2/28/03 5:34 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 9 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
Lisa Laree said... (11/18/04 7:30 AM) Reply
What a cool shirt! I wondered what 'oversize shirt no ease' was going to look like...this is way better than what I was picturing. (I gotta get those slopers made). Thanks for the inspriration!
pandoula said... (11/17/04 5:40 PM) Reply
This gives a good description and doesn't sugar coat pattern making.
Marita Kinnula said... (3/2/03 3:49 AM) Reply
MaryBeth you look simply stunning in your shirt, and the details are so beautiful, you have done a lot of work and it has really paid off.
Julia Graham said... (3/1/03 6:00 PM) Reply
MaryBeth, that is absolutely lovely. It's feminine without being frilly or revealing -- a nice combination.
Mbarkle said... (2/28/03 10:57 PM) Reply
Beautiful! I am still working on my PMB fitting shell. I hope to be designing soon. Thanks for the inspiration.
Georgene said... (2/28/03 10:45 PM) Reply
Nice job, MaryBeth, your variations have made this a unique piece, and the sleeve is great!
Debbie Spriggs said... (2/28/03 5:38 PM) Reply
MaryBeth, this top looks spectacular on you! The color is beautiful, and I love the ruching detail you added. Lovely work!
MaryBeth said... (2/28/03 5:32 PM) Reply
Dale: I had to call FabricMart today so I asked about this material. It's their item #800980 and will be in sometime next week. It's on backorder right now.
http mom said... (2/28/03 4:07 PM) Reply
Mary Beth, Just stunning! The color is so beautiful too. I never think to sew in blue much but I will now. Thanks!
Deepika said... (2/28/03 9:32 AM) Reply
MaryBeth, that top is gorgeous. The color, design and of course the fact that you designed it on your own makes it even more special! Thanks for the review.
Dale C said... (2/28/03 5:15 AM) Reply
Beautiful! I love the ruching details and that fabric is sooo .... I want it! I think I saw it on Fabricmartfabrics.com but didn't order it. I'll have to go back and check if they still have it.
Jules/Vancouver BC said... (2/28/03 4:21 AM) Reply
MaryBeth, that's terrific - you're right, I think it'll look neat with a wide variety of other bottoms. I am SO looking forward to getting PMB!
Ruth C said... (2/27/03 11:57 PM) Reply
MaryBeth, this shirt is beautiful and it looks lovely on you. I love the ruching on the shoulders---I too have sloping shoulders but I have never thought of solving the problem this way--very clever.
SouthernStitch said... (2/27/03 11:36 PM) Reply
MaryBeth, this top looks so elegant on you! I love the fabric and your design is right on. Congrats!

by: JennyAnne