Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Member since: 8/15/07
Posted on:8/17/07 8:44 AM
Last Updated:1/4/08 11:17 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Formalwear

Sweater knit fabrics

MissMercurial said... (9/23/09 1:50 AM) Reply
Ohh, this is so gorgeous! I just bought this pattern to have as my senior prom dress, and I must admit I quailed a bit when I saw all of the steps and that it was advanced difficulty. I'm a beginning-intermediate sewist, so I was intimidated. But reading the review and seeing how gorgeous the finished project is has given me inspiration to do my own. I have 'till June 5, I might get my sewing skills up to scratch by then. :)
Terri A said... (9/15/08 2:41 PM) Reply
Thanks for the tip on the thread - you were so right:-)
chick3y said... (8/22/08 10:44 PM) Reply
I just bought this pattern and am glad to see your review. You look beautiful and you chose just the right color. I'll be sewing mine in November and hope to emulate your results!
KathleenS said... (3/24/08 3:08 AM) Reply
Your dress is great and thanks for the review - I've looked at this pattern several times.
pinkli said... (1/5/08 6:40 PM) Reply
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!
Lunar_C said... (1/5/08 5:48 PM) Reply
This dress is so gorgeous on you. I wish I had a reason to make it. Well done.
Leslie in NZ said... (1/5/08 1:07 AM) Reply
Your pictures are lovely. Fabulous dress!!
echolalia said... (1/4/08 7:00 PM) Reply
You also look a million dollars in this dress - well done. Great colour choice for you, too. I've really enjoyed your first two reviews. You might like to edit your review to load a project photo that displays on the review list - that way other PR members will realise that there are photos associated with the review. Many members don't comment on (or look at) reviews without photos.
Kaitlinnegan said... (1/4/08 4:30 PM) Reply
The dress looks fabulous! I've been a bit behind on reading reviews -- I'm also surprised to see so many view but so few comments. You did an awesome job on a very challenging dress. Maybe someday I'll have the guts to try one of these "fancy" patterns. :)
JudiBee2 said... (1/3/08 2:20 PM) Reply
I couldn't see the photo for some reason. However it sounds fabulous. Thanks for taking the time to review the pattern and to provide such useful information. It is surprising to me that members don't acknowledge one another's hard work and voluntary posts, but every site has its own personality. Keep up the good work

Thread Theory Designs Jedediah Pants