Pattern Reviews> Amy Butler> AB030GP (Gum Drop Pillows)

Reviewed by:SarahSM

About SarahSMstar
Member since: 1/17/07
Posted on:8/26/07 10:20 PM
Last Updated:9/6/07 1:01 AM

Other Projects by SarahSM using this Pattern

paula68411 said... (9/10/09 6:20 PM) Reply
I think i will buy this pattern for the filling, my sister was getting rid of an old sofa to the dump and i kept all the cushion seating from the whole 3 piece suite i have more filling than i could ever need!! pop down to a charity shop they my be glad to get rid of old sofa/couch cushions. the filling in them is fantastic!! My top tip!!!
Sic said... (9/6/07 10:18 AM) Reply
Thank you for the edited tip! I just was pondering whether I was going to throw out a bunch of "useless" flannel scraps. Now, I am going to use them to stuff the inner core of the gumdrop pillow!
Kathy in NM said... (9/6/07 9:09 AM) Reply
Love the fabric and the finished pillows (ottomans)! I've been needing some ottomans. I saw the pattern and it just didn't click that they could be used for ottomans - they looked too squishy. Thanks for the review and inspiration! I also like the hints about fabric scraps and old clothes for filler. I also have too many blankets, old towels......
cynthia w said... (9/2/07 7:23 PM) Reply
Gotta make these for my kids now. They'd love em!!
purplepolowraps said... (9/1/07 8:01 PM) Reply
your pillows look great - seeing how big they are (esp next to your cute doggy!) makes me really wanna get some made for ottoman use. as soon as i can find some cheap filling! :o)
Stacy Sews said... (8/27/07 5:01 PM) Reply
I love your pillows!
jtrl4 said... (8/27/07 7:54 AM) Reply
The pillows look great and lots of fun-worth all the stuffin'!
CynthiaSue said... (8/26/07 11:39 PM) Reply
LOVE the fabric. you've inspired me!