Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 09-2007-121 (Jumper)

Reviewed by:MissCelie

Hot and GORGEOUS!!!
Lori V said... (9/5/07 5:12 PM) Reply
So fabulous.
Puddin Pop said... (9/5/07 10:51 AM) Reply
This dress is very pretty on you and the shoes look fabulous with it.
Meredith P said... (9/5/07 9:54 AM) Reply
Very fast and wonderful work, Cidell. I love it on you.
cathy45 said... (9/5/07 9:25 AM) Reply
Tooooo cute! I love the position of the strips on the bodice. You really make this work.
Marji said... (9/5/07 8:18 AM) Reply
Very cute on you. I agree with Yvonne, makes me wish I were younger.
Fran G said... (9/5/07 7:01 AM) Reply
A really cute jumper..colors are among my favorite, too. You sure are focused! 3 days start to finish!
Squeezylemon said... (9/5/07 4:29 AM) Reply
I haven't even received this copy of the BWOF mag yet and you've made something out of it! Looks fab on you, will maybe try it out to see what it looks like on someone a "little" bigger!!! A great review thanks.
Grammy Gin said... (9/5/07 1:15 AM) Reply
You look so cute...oh to be young again. You did a fab job on this jumper & good review, too. Thanks
CynthiaSue said... (9/5/07 0:59 AM) Reply
Ridiculously stylish and cute. Want to make. how the heck does everyone buy the Burda magazine? Is it a subscription? Does it come with all the patterns?
Karen6790 said... (9/4/07 11:04 PM) Reply
I have to get this issue - I have some striped fabric that just found its purpose! This is a great dress, and of course you look fab in it. And you're not the only one who has those weird dreams. I sew in my sleep more often than I care to admit.
Sharon M said... (9/4/07 10:13 PM) Reply
Wow! This is looks wonderful on you - but then everything does you lucky girl :-) And stripes no less! I dream answers to problems also.
EveS said... (9/4/07 10:10 PM) Reply
Oh, Cidell, can ya feel the love? And only you could pull off those stripes!! (sigh) BTW, there have been books written on the subject of in-sleep problem solving...the likes of Edison and Einstein used the technique often (and me, too). I guess we're just productive sleepers! :)
Speech girl said... (9/4/07 9:58 PM) Reply
You are superfast! I'm so glad you made this jumper--I was just looking at my magazine this afternoon and hoping that somebody would sew this up and here's your review! Your version is lovely.
Bonnie O said... (9/4/07 9:41 PM) Reply
What a great pattern and fabric marriage! You look stunning, as always. I kind of like the stripes in the bodice that way. It makes me think of a sunrise. LOL!
sewbehind said... (9/4/07 7:56 PM) Reply
You look great, as usual, Cidell. I just got my Burda today too. Beautiful jumper.
LBJ said... (9/4/07 6:47 PM) Reply
So so cute!
lmg said... (9/4/07 6:17 PM) Reply
Boy are you a speedy demon. Just got my Burda today. Great jumper and it's striking in stripes.
Carol Ch said... (9/4/07 5:09 PM) Reply
Wow, your jumper is so cute. I love it. I just got my sept burda today. You are quick. Thanks for the great review.
MelissaB in WA said... (9/4/07 3:20 PM) Reply
Super cute (but you knew that already)!. A versatile piece you should get lots of use from too. :-)
Laurie Lou said... (9/4/07 2:19 PM) Reply
I really like your use of the stripes. It fits you perfect. I too am in love with stripes and that was the perfect pattern for it! The stripes I think are best the way you ran them on the bodice.
Linda G said... (9/4/07 1:05 PM) Reply
Your jumper is darling. I have not got my magazine yet!!! I did not even notice this style on the inernet site. It looks great on you.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (9/4/07 11:44 AM) Reply
WOW ! Super jumper, love the stripes going that way in bodice and looks great in skirt too! I definitely want to make this too, thanks for review.
Erica B. said... (9/4/07 11:07 AM) Reply
That dress is adorable. You know I love your style! I see nothing wrong with the stripes on the bodice, they look fine to me.
crisford said... (9/4/07 11:07 AM) Reply
That's so cute, and it looks so comfortable too!
mo520 said... (9/4/07 10:37 AM) Reply
Wow! I just got the September issue (my first!), and I was intimidated to try a BWOF pattern, but your photo has given me inspiration. Wish me luck! OK, stupid question #1--do I copy these BWOF patterns onto tracing paper first???
Kellie R. said... (9/4/07 10:22 AM) Reply
That looks so good on you! I'm envious that you can wear horizontal stripes! You'll have fun wearing this jumper!
pterion said... (9/4/07 10:16 AM) Reply
How incredibly adorable! I would not have thought 'jumper' when I looked at your photo. Your stripey version is so much cuter than the magazine picture.
Sadlesor said... (9/4/07 9:56 AM) Reply
Looks so cute and fun. I actually like how the striping on the bodice came out. It adds an interesting detail to the overall look. Great job!
Christina Sonja said... (9/4/07 9:53 AM) Reply
Cidell this is fab. So flattering on you. I love that you can wear it year round by choosing to layer it with a LS shirt.
Vonnevo said... (9/4/07 9:46 AM) Reply
This dress looks totally fabulous on you Cidell ! It makes me wish I was 30 years younger !!!
LauraLo said... (9/4/07 9:34 AM) Reply
It's absolutely gorgeous and so up-to-date! Love those shoes you're wearing too.
Nancywin said... (9/4/07 9:30 AM) Reply
You amaze me! I'm still working on patterns from last year! This jumper/dress looks "fab" on you. This and the shift dress from that issue are on my want list. Now, if the issue will just come in the mail!
carolynw said... (9/4/07 9:18 AM) Reply
Looks great as usual - love the way you did the stripes - hey this time a rainbow next time a smile!!
Levone said... (9/4/07 9:12 AM) Reply
Wow, great dress....you're quick. I actually like this one also.
blue mooney said... (9/4/07 8:45 AM) Reply
another super creation from Cidell!
Nancy K said... (9/4/07 8:42 AM) Reply
I am impressed that you made this already! Looks great and the tank underneath looks perfect.
mochalover said... (9/4/07 8:31 AM) Reply
Cute jumper! I've had my eye on this pattern too. You have convinced me I have to try this one.
cindy-lou said... (9/4/07 8:19 AM) Reply
I logged on, went to the Gallery, and said, 'Oh, No. Cidell's done it again!' I LOVE your jumper! Makes me want to make it right now!

Sure-Fit Designs Pants Kit