Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> 00 (PMB Bootcut Jeans)

Reviewed by:Patricia Schoeman

About Patricia Schoemanstar
FL USA
Member since: 1/16/05
Posted on:9/7/07 9:05 PM
Last Updated:9/7/07 9:05 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Patricia Schoeman said... (4/17/08 9:04 PM) Reply
Thanks Rose Manor - The only sad thing is - my weight is playing games and my jeans don't fit anymore - But I will keep them just for a memory - there's too much time and tears in them to through them out. Happy sewing to you.
Patricia from Rose Manor Farm said... (4/16/08 2:16 PM) Reply
I just watched your album. Thanks for showing the journey to greqat fit. You did a wonderful job and are an insiration.
SewTwin said... (9/8/07 6:13 PM) Reply
Hurrah for the pics!I know it is a pain taking them, but it is the best learning tool I have seen!WE both have about the same figure, I just gotta lose my jelly roll above the waist.Amazing you have the same forward spine that gives you the back valley as DD calls mine!More than swayback, I find..I think this also makes my derrierre protrude more.As my mother said, could have been shaped worse? You made the perfect adjustments. I would make mine about 1" longer in back, and 1/2 in front.I need all the length I can get at 5'1".I will "have" to take the next pants class, think it would help in other areas-tops,dresses,jackets.
Sew4Fun said... (9/8/07 6:10 PM) Reply
Great jeans. Which style (slacks or jeans) and settings did you end up using? I've been following your progress on the PMB forum.
Grammy Gin said... (9/8/07 4:38 PM) Reply
Beautiful fit ! With my skinny body and large belly & waist, I need to be able to make a pair as nice as yours. Thanks for sharing your album, Patricia.
mad4sewing said... (9/8/07 10:19 AM) Reply
Thats fabulous. I would love to have that software. I wonder if anyone has reveiwed it?
ELizabeth_Atl said... (9/8/07 8:40 AM) Reply
Great job! Wow you really worked hard and you can see the difference in the fit : )
Linda G said... (9/8/07 7:25 AM) Reply
Very nice, your fit is very nice...you certainly are patient by the looks of all of your muslins....I have a pair of jeans cut out, I hope they fit as well as yours...
nimble said... (9/8/07 5:12 AM) Reply
Wow you sure did put in a lot of effort. Now you have a great point to work from in the future! Great fit!
Elaine Dougan said... (9/7/07 10:12 PM) Reply
Boy, oh, boy! You sure did work for your great fit.
CarolynGM said... (9/7/07 9:37 PM) Reply
Nice job, Patricia. I especially like your pockets.

Violette Field Threads Stella