Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2980

Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
MelissaB in WA said... (9/22/07 0:27 AM) Reply
Pretty top!
Kaitlinnegan said... (9/16/07 3:21 PM) Reply
Very nice top! I have this pattern but haven't tried it yet - the info on sizing is priceless. Thanks for your review!
SewTwin said... (9/12/07 9:57 PM) Reply
Wow, wish I had a sister like you!Cool fabric, and thanks also for the size info. I do have to allow for the "overhanging cliff tummy", and "swayback behind protusion".Also, the knit, you scored!
Sharon M said... (9/12/07 9:42 PM) Reply
I like your version - I've made one so far and will be making more. Its actually quite comfortable to wear.
JBsewmonster said... (9/12/07 8:46 AM) Reply
I'm glad to hear about the sizing. Knowing that it runs small means I can probably use this pattern. Yay!
Kellie R. said... (9/12/07 8:14 AM) Reply
Great top! I nearly bought that pattern a couple of times and think now I may want to make it!
Jane S said... (9/12/07 7:01 AM) Reply
Thanks for the advice about the fit. I'm wondering what size to cut out and of course each knit fits a little differently anyway. Hope you enjoy the next one.
Karine said... (9/12/07 6:47 AM) Reply
I've been eyeing this pattern for a while. Your top turned out so well - love the fabric. Thanks for the fitting tip. From the pattern illustration, you would never think it to be so close fitting.
carolynw said... (9/11/07 9:37 PM) Reply
Love your top and thank you so much for saying how close fitting it is - have the pattern and wondered - now I know much thanks to you. Will certainly go much larger when I make mine!!
Squeezylemon said... (9/11/07 5:53 PM) Reply
Lovely top! I love this style, hides a multitude of sins at the top of my arms! Hope the next one you make you decide to keep for yourself.....

Merckwaerdigh BHS10