Pattern Reviews> Christine Jonson> 419 (Ruffle Top and Swirl Skirt)

Reviewed by:Ann Smith

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:9/13/07 10:12 PM
Last Updated:9/13/07 10:20 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Skirts
cindy-lou said... (11/7/07 9:34 AM) Reply
Hi Ann-- I just went to a SB trunk show-- whe's just lovely! Also, she talked up CJonson's patterns. I can't wait to try one-- yours is lovely!
gatorgirl4325 said... (9/17/07 12:03 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! Have fun at your sewing workshop!
Linda E. said... (9/14/07 10:13 PM) Reply
dup ........
carolynw said... (9/14/07 6:33 PM) Reply
Beautiful outfit - as always. You have such a knack for choosing the perfect fabric for the pattern.
Linda E. said... (9/14/07 6:07 PM) Reply
Ann lovely outfit.. beautiful.. I have the same fabric I believe I purchased it from Christine a few years back I made a v neck for mine wear it all the time..
Skymom said... (9/14/07 2:49 PM) Reply
Your outfit is beautiful. What a treat to have Christine come to the workshop--she's a terrific person and so much fun to talk to about style, sewing, and everything.
DorothyK said... (9/14/07 11:49 AM) Reply
This is a great outfit. I know it looks even better on you. Have a great time at the workshop. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Barbara V said... (9/14/07 9:22 AM) Reply
I can't believe you had time to sew up another beautiful outfit...you run circles around me and are a great inspiration! Your outfit looks lovely and will be comfortable to wear at camp.
Ceri said... (9/14/07 9:00 AM) Reply
I should have known as soon as I said WOW! that it was one of yours! I love your style. Great job and have fun at the workshop!
CarolynGM said... (9/14/07 8:53 AM) Reply
A week of sewing in SF sounds like heaven. Enjoy wearing your lovely outfit while there.
cecelia said... (9/14/07 8:49 AM) Reply
This, like all your outfits, is lovely--you choose such wonderful fabrics--enjoy your workshop!
BeckyC said... (9/14/07 7:45 AM) Reply
Your outfit is lovely! The line drawing of the pattern doesn't do justice to the pattern after seeing your beautiful outfit. Have fun at SB's sewing camp, it sounds like so much fun!
jlg said... (9/14/07 5:15 AM) Reply
Gorgeous outfit. Have a wonderful workshop. I wish that I was coming with you. jerri
JenniferBee said... (9/14/07 3:21 AM) Reply
Lovely outfit Ann, I love this top but haven't made the skirt yet. I'm soooooo jealous of you going to SB workshop, but do hope you enjoy yourself and learn lots. Bruny Island Cheers

Other My Childhood Treasures