Online Sewing Class: All About Linings

Pattern Reviews> Indygo Junction> IJ733 (Cook's Cover up)

Reviewed by:SewLil

About SewLilstar
Member since: 7/15/06
Posted on:9/17/07 9:22 PM
Last Updated:7/31/08 3:09 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
JanyceR said... (6/1/09 0:32 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for the note about the tie placement. It helped me to be more aware of this when I made mine. I pinned mine on and actually wore the Apron front about an hour before deciding what I wanted to do about the tie placement. Then I recut the sides and lining.
DeniseF said... (8/20/08 7:19 AM) Reply
very cute, I love the witch pocket. Very creative.
Mary Stiefer said... (8/1/08 10:55 AM) Reply
This is so cute and I really like the witch pocket. Nicely done.
Hilary said... (9/24/07 2:35 PM) Reply
Awww, poor baby!! ;oP she's such a cutie anyway! And I like your apron! The fabric is pretty. I see what you mean about wanting the bib higher! Maybe you could lengthen above the waist for a longer bib, and *then* adjust the straps accordingly. I do like the pattern, though, its got a lot of potential for mixing and matching fabrics and trims!
Hilary said... (9/24/07 2:33 PM) Reply
Aaaw, poor baby ;oP she's cute anyway! And I like your apron! The fabric is pretty. I see what you mean about wanting the bib higher! Maybe you could lengthen above the waist for a longer bib, and *then* adjust the straps accordingly. I do like the pattern, though, its got a lot of potential for mixing and matching fabrics and trims!
moss said... (9/19/07 9:47 AM) Reply
AWWWWWWWWW so cute! Poor baby!!! Not getting enough attention! :) That apron is great.
Mary Stiefer said... (9/18/07 2:43 PM) Reply
What a cute apron.
crisford said... (9/18/07 11:19 AM) Reply
This is sooo cute! Love the pic with baby.
mewiththree said... (9/18/07 8:18 AM) Reply
Cute apron! And what else is an apron for, but to soothe a crying baby?? How cute!
cindyann said... (9/18/07 8:17 AM) Reply
Very cute apron. Your fabric choice is so pretty.
BeckyC said... (9/18/07 8:13 AM) Reply
Your apron is very pretty and I agree that your picture should be on the pattern envelope! I can understand your frustration about the neckstraps and where the waist ties sit. Next time could you lengthen the bib portion of the apron so it sits higher on your body? Then you'd have to shorten the neck straps and the waist ties would sit where they should.
NoraNora said... (9/18/07 7:54 AM) Reply
Yhe apron is adorable!
Peggy L said... (9/18/07 7:43 AM) Reply
Very cute - crying baby and all! Thanks for the heads up on the pattern problems. Great style and yours looks better than the envelope.
Annette1 said... (9/18/07 0:48 AM) Reply
Well, I'd say they should be using your picture on the pattern envelope instead of the ones they've got. VERY CREATIVE DESIGN on your part!
Heatherrique said... (9/17/07 11:07 PM) Reply
You mean that's an apron?! Absolutely looks too pretty! Nice work! Wonderful photography!
CynthiaSue said... (9/17/07 10:12 PM) Reply
really cute. sorry it was so fustrating. I LOVE the baby in the picture. My 2 yo rips tissue pattern paper off me as I'm fitting myself!

Grainline Studio 11003