Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Posted on:9/22/07 2:43 PM
Last Updated:9/22/07 6:38 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 20 people
Peggy L said... (10/1/07 7:53 AM) Reply
Beautiful blouse!! I'll have to add this pattern to my "want" list.
April K said... (9/23/07 9:40 PM) Reply
I love your shirt. The details (perfectly done collar, nice flaps) make it special.
Beve said... (9/23/07 6:53 PM) Reply
This IS a nice shirt pattern. You did a great job. I'd love to know more about the Louise Cutting method too..Thanks for your review.
bunz said... (9/23/07 2:52 PM) Reply
Great fit! Any chance of putting the LC method as a tip?
Irene Q said... (9/23/07 11:18 AM) Reply
Great looking shirt!! This pattern really has a lot of nice options, too - thanks for pointing it out.
carolynw said... (9/23/07 8:51 AM) Reply
Lovely looking blouse - have had this pattern for ages and like Lisas kept shunting it aside - decided the other day to give it a go and am very pleased with the way it turned out. I should review it I guess . I changed the collar to get rid of the stand - they are nice but for me it makes the collar hit the back of my hair in a not too good spot so I end up looking like I have a pouf where it should be smooth!
Elona said... (9/22/07 11:17 PM) Reply
What a fine-looking shirt! What an endorsement for this pattern!
xtreme1 said... (9/22/07 8:51 PM) Reply
Okay, I'm buying that pattern.
Seamingly Simple said... (9/22/07 7:19 PM) Reply
What a great, classic blouse. It sure doesn't look homemade.
Annette1 said... (9/22/07 7:15 PM) Reply
Wow, this one's a keeper! I think you've about convinced me I should get this pattern while it's still around. Thanks for the great review!
antiquelvr56 said... (9/22/07 6:37 PM) Reply
What a great basic pattern & what a wonderful job you did on your top -- it's beautiful! One question, you mentioned Louise Cuttings one piece collar technique. Is that something that can be found somewhere on this site?? I'd sure like to give it a try. Thanks!
Ronda Rae said... (9/22/07 4:47 PM) Reply
Nice! OP- go ahead and click on the red X. It will show up. This looks very well drafted and it's a good fit IMHO.
OP Gal said... (9/22/07 4:09 PM) Reply
I'm glad you like your shirt so much. I'd love to see a picture. It sounds beautiful. 9/23 ETA--Oh, now I see your picture. And I see you. Nice to see what you look like. Your blouse look wonderful on you. Fits well and the color is beautiful.
Lisa Laree said... (9/22/07 3:29 PM) Reply
I've had this pattern for years but it keeps getting pushed behind other, more glamorous garments when it's time to pick what comes next. I really do need to get to it...it's such a nice, basic design. Thanks for reviewing it!
frame said... (9/22/07 3:02 PM) Reply
Your shirt looks wonderful. What a great looking pattern. I have never noticed it before. Thanks for your review.

All About Linings