Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 57499-1003 (Medical Play Dolls)

Reviewed by:jessika

About jessikastar
Member since: 4/4/06
Posted on:9/25/07 2:55 AM
Last Updated:10/24/07 10:54 PM

Annette1 said... (10/25/07 5:03 PM) Reply
Bravo! You're in overdrive! So many children will benefit from these fantastic dolls. I love the one that's been decorated, too. :o)
Heatherrique said... (10/13/07 10:07 PM) Reply
Bless you for providing the children with your charitable gifts.
Peggy L said... (10/13/07 7:29 PM) Reply
Wow! You have been so productive. They are just great.
Annette1 said... (10/12/07 11:35 PM) Reply
Man, you have been BUSY. This is the BEST idea. I would never have thought of something like this. I know the little kids love them.
narcissaqtpie said... (9/27/07 2:34 PM) Reply
Thanks for sharing, I am inspired!
Annette1 said... (9/26/07 7:40 PM) Reply
What a GREAT idea, not only the (for sure) much loved and needed dolls, but the idea of leaving them unstuffed due to storage. Very, very nice!
Stacy Sews said... (9/26/07 5:07 PM) Reply
This is fantastic! I love the dolls and it's such a great charity cause.
Sewingmi said... (9/26/07 1:20 PM) Reply
What a wonderful idea, so thoughtful and generous.
Grammy Gin said... (9/26/07 12:16 PM) Reply
How wonderful to do this. I've saved the pattern & hopefully can do this for our local hospital & ambulance service. Thanks for the info.
cindyann said... (9/26/07 10:24 AM) Reply
What a lovely thing to do. I'm touched. The dolls are great!
EveS said... (9/25/07 11:20 PM) Reply
What a big heart you have, Jessika! You are truly an inspiration...thank you for the eye-opening review.
mdhomemaker said... (9/25/07 10:47 PM) Reply
Thank you for sharing this, it makes me feel so good to see others do this kind of service & are such an example to follow! I would love to try this myself too! The dolls are so adorable! :-))
TanyaMT said... (9/25/07 7:31 PM) Reply
Fantastic dolls, and a very worthy cause.
LisaAnn said... (9/25/07 5:34 PM) Reply
Great job on these dolls! I also had no idea that they needed these things. My DD had foot surgery at CHOP in Philly (must be a popular place) when she was only 18 months, they just told us to bring her a stuffed toy. PS, the human doll is cute too! :)
Deepika said... (9/25/07 1:54 PM) Reply
What a wonderful project for the charity contest! Kudos!
Peggy L said... (9/25/07 11:08 AM) Reply
These are just wonderful! I know they are appreciated. What a great idea to leave them unstuffed until needed - that really saves a lot of space.
carolynw said... (9/25/07 8:59 AM) Reply
How very thoughtful. I am sure the kids just love these for all the reasons you give and perhaps some more that we have not yet thought of. My heart is with you in this project - God bless!
Ceri said... (9/25/07 8:39 AM) Reply
How inspiring! Thanks for the info!
squirrellypoo said... (9/25/07 7:54 AM) Reply
This is fantastic. I was a very sickly child and CHOP in Philly would take my stuffed animals and put IVs on their arms before they'd do mine. Having something to cuddle when you feel bad is really important to children, and I can vouch for that having been there myself! (I've still got a stuffed bunny with an IV from 1984!)
bluenines said... (9/25/07 6:52 AM) Reply
wow, you have done a great job making all these dolls ! thank you for the info on them , i did not know that there was a need for people to make them for the kids, i will have to see if my local kids hospital needs some of these made, thank you

All About Linings