Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 977 (Two in one cargo pants)

Reviewed by:alex

Last Updated:3/25/03 0:39 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
See other patterns in this category: Mens    Kids(boys & girls)    Mens - Pants

fuzzygalore said... (8/17/06 2:48 AM) Reply
I agree with you that there should be a little fabric lip -under- the zipper to protect the leg, hopefully that's what Jalie meant all along :-). And lots of topstitching is a pain, but it's also really necessary in light nylon to keep it behaving, especially through skating and water fights :-). These actually look like they'd make super hiking pants, I wonder if they have a female version...
Dale C said... (3/27/03 4:06 PM) Reply
Way Cool pants Alex! I'll bet my son would love these as well. He has a pair that his grandma bought him with those zip-off legs and he uses it all the time. I'll have to pick up this pattern soon!
Femme said... (3/25/03 10:49 AM) Reply
I've been thinking about buying this pattern for my 20-yr-old son; this type of skater pants usually runs about $60! Thanks for your review; they look great and not "homemade" at all!
Rhonda Noah said... (3/25/03 7:31 AM) Reply
Those look great! You're right that they don't have that 'made at home' look. Great job! And I love the hair.... ;)
Deepika said... (3/24/03 10:57 PM) Reply
Very cute! Thanks for the review. I have a similar pattern in Kwik sew but yes I agree it is a complicated project. You did an excellent job!
Debbie Spriggs said... (3/24/03 10:55 PM) Reply
Very handsome pants! Great name too--"Ultimate water fight pants"--I love it! What a great size range on these patterns! Hmm...maybe I could call them ultimate video game pants, and get my 13yr-old DS to wear them? :) Thanks for the review.

The Technique of Underlining Garments