Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> Simplicity (Men's Vest and Tie)

Reviewed by:Rhonda in Montreal

About Rhonda in Montrealstar
QC Canada
Member since: 12/9/04
Posted on:1/17/08 3:27 PM
Last Updated:1/18/08 3:13 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
Mahler said... (1/20/08 10:50 AM) Reply
Rhonda, what a great review. You did a beautiful work on the vest! Bravo!
Betsybobbin said... (1/20/08 9:23 AM) Reply
Rhonda, you've made a wonderful vest filled with love! The fabric and lining are perfect. Plus, you've inspired me to "just do it" and put the buttonholes in my two unfinished projects!
AnneMarie60 said... (1/18/08 7:57 PM) Reply
Your hubby's vest looks great! I love the fabric. I greatly enjoyed your review; your posts always brighten my day--eh!! (Sorry, if this American mis-used the "eh.") Keep up the good work!
AnitaJ said... (1/18/08 7:08 PM) Reply
Your DH is looking sharp in his nice new vest - it came out great!
MelissaB in WA said... (1/18/08 0:28 AM) Reply
You're on your way to a coat and suit Miss Rhonda! The vest looks so very nice and what a wonderful feeling your hubby wants you to sew more for him! Love your new photo, you're getting this computer thing down pat girl. :-)
Sherril Miller said... (1/17/08 8:55 PM) Reply
["Can you make me a coat and a suit?" Not YET, eh!!] Not yet, but soon! Great job on the vest. I love to hear your new found confidence coming through in your review. The alterations can still be done, if you feel ready to tackle it. I can't wait to see what you do next.
lilyofthevalley said... (1/17/08 5:41 PM) Reply
Rhonda, the vest looks very handsome. And the underarms are just fine; in future just take them in a bit at the top. Great job! -Lily
Peggy L said... (1/17/08 4:26 PM) Reply
It looks very nice and I'm sure your DH is very pleased. I doubt that he walks around with his arms held at that angle so the "extra" in the underarm probably won't be too noticeable. Congratulations on finishing! And doing buttonholes!
ConnieBJ said... (1/17/08 4:10 PM) Reply
Well Rhonda it still looks like a nice creation! By the way I STILL hate buttonholes! oh yes - your picture looks fine when viewed on this page, but when I click on it I get an error message. Tell Toon he looks great!

by: Jstarr4250