Pattern Reviews> Petite Plus Patterns> 601 (Flat Front Pant)

Reviewed by:Mufffet

Last Updated:11/22/07 1:58 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
See other patterns in this category: Pants    Plus
Annette1 said... (11/24/07 0:13 AM) Reply
Great job on these very flattering pants. There's nothing better than walking around in a nice-fitting pair of pants. :o)
Mufffet said... (11/23/07 1:34 PM) Reply
Sherril, I last made pants from a self-drafted pattern. Not too bad, but not that great a fit. Years ago I could just buy the pattern, make the pants and no problem, but something about middle-age....and on....yipes. It's like starting over. :)) Thanks for the good words everyone.
Sherril Miller said... (11/23/07 11:49 AM) Reply
Your pants look good. Looks like you've found a great pattern for us short apple figures. I haven't tried this pattern either, but glad you started with this one. I'm sure you've had to make less alterations because of it.
cecelia said... (11/23/07 11:43 AM) Reply
This is my favorite TNT pant pattern, and I'm so happy it worked for you too!
OP Gal said... (11/23/07 9:53 AM) Reply
Congratulations on creating a pair of pants that really fit. And a TNT pattern to boot! They look wonderful on you. Thanks for reviewing this pattern. I've been told it's a good one, and although I'm not petite, they say you can successfully alter it for the non-petite figure. It's been on my list of pants patterns to try. I'll have to sew it up and see if it really does adapt to we taller gals.
carolynw said... (11/23/07 9:20 AM) Reply
Muffett these look terrific - isn't it a great feeling to know you have a TNT pant pattern!!
ryan's mom said... (11/23/07 9:11 AM) Reply
Your pants look great! Definitely looks like a TNT pattern :) .
zeoplum said... (11/23/07 0:08 AM) Reply
Looks good Muffet! I'm going to wait a while before I start tackling pants, but when I do, this might be good for me as I'm also 5'4" and short-waisted (like Michelle T). Thank you for the review!
mssewcrazy said... (11/22/07 10:01 PM) Reply
I think I should probably buy this pattern and will. Your outfit looks very nice.
Peggy L said... (11/22/07 9:33 PM) Reply
Very nice!
KiwiWendy said... (11/22/07 8:44 PM) Reply
ooh, your torso sounds a lot like mine. I must try these one day soon.
Mufffet said... (11/22/07 7:02 PM) Reply
Actually I have about a 29" inseam - I am also very shortwaisted, and then have a longer lower torso it seems.
Michelle T said... (11/22/07 4:05 PM) Reply
Hi Muffet, would you mind sharing what your inseam length is? I have the unfortunate challenge of being 5'4" tall on the cusp of petite, but very short waisted. I think I could make these work for me as it is easier to start the right crotch depth and add the the legs if needed.
Donna H said... (11/22/07 3:50 PM) Reply
These are great looking pants on you. Keep it up!
Rhonda in Montreal said... (11/22/07 2:40 PM) Reply
OOO, us "O's" with pretty bird legs, eh!! Your pants look NICE, muffet. And, there's another TNT pattern!! Good for you! Your work is paying off well, eh!

Lekala Patterns 5137