Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1011 (Misses' Dress)

Reviewed by:Therisa

About Therisastarstar
Member since: 4/1/07
Posted on:12/3/07 5:34 PM
Last Updated:12/3/07 5:38 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Therisa said... (1/14/08 11:14 AM) Reply
I'm still working on it - haven't met with my sewing friend to help with refinements. I need to get a dressform so this won't take so long!
WJean said... (1/13/08 8:58 PM) Reply
I found your review to be quite informative. I too have this pattern and have not started using it yet as I too was wondering how to handle the FBA and whether or not to add darts to the bodice. Also, I want to know more about the centimeter you added. This pattern appears to be very easy to make minus the questions I and other members have added I look forward to your responses.
WJean said... (12/28/07 10:35 PM) Reply
I echo BillieJean's comments. I do have a question from your review and it is regarding the FBA. Did you add darts anywhere, or how did you handle this? Just with the extra centimeter in the cut?
Karine said... (12/4/07 7:52 AM) Reply
Thanks for your review. I have this pattern and have been afraid to try it because of what look like potential fitting challenges. I can't wait to see your finished dress!
BillieJean said... (12/4/07 5:38 AM) Reply
This is a lovely pattern. I'm really looking forward to seeing a picture of your muslin as well as the black crepe you have planned.